Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7 - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #1336
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
I haven't been following Kanepi but I checked her results and they are not great but she's not losing to nobodies, her losses have been to players like Sharapova, Kerber, Muguruza, Halep, Pennetta, Suarez Navarro... her worst being against McHale & Shvedova.
I think she's the clear favourite against Caro unless she's carrying some sort of injury, which I don't know but she's had a good break since Miami.
From what I just read she recently she got married and just getting off her honeymoon, if caro can get pass Kanepi I would think she should make the QF
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 05:16 PM   #1337
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Chiesa ‏@vrcsports 22m
The last time Wozniacki was unseeded in a WTA event. --------> RT @StatsWTA:
@vrcsports Zurich 2008
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 11:36 AM   #1338
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Going into 2011 Stuttgart, Caroline had won Rogers Cup, New Haven, semis US Open, won Tokyo & Beijing, final of YEC. Started 2011 losing early in Sydney, semis AO, won all Fed Cup matches, won Dubai, final Doha, won IW, lost in Miami to Petkovic, won Charleston, final Stuttgart.
Thats 14 tournaments, 7 titles, 3 finals, 2 semis.

Now in over a full year her only appearance in a final is Luxembourg.
And she spends the week at The Masters with purple hair. Is that a cry for attention?
I dont understand it, and here is another premier where she draws into the softest quarter. Same as 2013 US Open.
Last 4 majors she lost round 2, round 2, round 3, round 3. Only 6 match wins in 4 majors.
the 4 majors before that, only 5 match wins.

Old Apr 20th, 2014, 12:59 PM   #1339
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
And she spends the week at The Masters with purple hair.
It was pink, not purple

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 01:33 PM   #1340
country flag goldenlox

I was going with violet, but there was a twitter insult with that from a golf writer, so I went purple, but yeah, pink is closer.

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 01:33 PM   #1341
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Tough draw for Caro but it's clay so good draws are rare for her. Hopefully she can put up a good match against Kanepi.

Good luck Caro.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 02:49 PM   #1342
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart

Quote:
(1)A.Radwanska v Bye
Vinci v Q
Pavlyuchenkova v Q
(6)Sharapova v Safarova

(4)Kerber v Bye
Suarez Navarro v Makarova
Wozniacki v Kanepi
(8)Errani v Koukalova

(5)Jankovic v Ivanovic
(wc)Petkovic v Pennetta
Q v Kleybanova
(3)Kvitova v Bye

(7)Cibulkova v Lisicki
(wc)Görges v Cirstea
Q v Kuznetsova
(2)Halep v Bye
Interesting R1 vs Kanepi

Agree with goldenlox, definitely the best quarter to be in !
The other quarters are so much tougher. Caro got the easiest seed with Errani
No excuse to not make the QF here. No reason to complain about draw
Caro could also have drawn Sharapova, Pennetta, Ivanovic in R1

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 03:33 PM   #1343
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Out of Stuttgart.

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 03:33 PM   #1344
country flag goldenlox

Caroline withdrew with a left wrist problem. She might as well give it a lot of time, since its clay season

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 03:35 PM   #1345
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Caro withdrew with a left wrist injury (see tape).

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 10:02 PM   #1346
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Caroline withdrew with a left wrist problem. She might as well give it a lot of time, since its clay season
Well that sucks.

Even if it wasn't clay season, a wrist injury is nothing to mess around with. I'm glad she withdrew rather than try to play through the injury.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 10:16 PM   #1347
country flag goldenlox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Well that sucks.

Even if it wasn't clay season, a wrist injury is nothing to mess around with. I'm glad she withdrew rather than try to play through the injury.
Because its clay, she should take all the time she needs.
After making the final in Stuttgart in 2011, she advanced from a retirement, otherwise hasnt won a match in Stuttgart since 2011 semis.
So there's a huge problem on clay, even beyond the overall problems in her game.
So dont play clay unless she's 100% healthy

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 10:27 PM   #1348
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

In a danish paper they write Caro will stay and train in Stuttgart and only use her right arm...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 12:16 AM   #1349
country flag njcbe

njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone been told how long this will take to fully heal? Cuz I was wondering that if her wrist is ok in the next few days, why not try to get a wildcard in Portugal next week and test it out. It's only an international, and she needs some match practice on clay going into the French.
njcbe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 12:20 AM   #1350
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njcbe View Post
Has anyone been told how long this will take to fully heal? Cuz I was wondering that if her wrist is ok in the next few days, why not try to get a wildcard in Portugal next week and test it out. It's only an international, and she needs some match practice on clay going into the French.
Caro can't play another International tournament until the 2nd part of the season. She's restricted to one per half of the season because of her top 10 status at the end of 2013 & she already played in Monterrey.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote