Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #496
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Very bad performance, a lot like the first set against against Niculescu in Florianopolis. Bad return, weak serve, many UEs
I suppose she's going to fall down in the rankings as well as she was defending last year's points from Katowice.
To be fair though Begu played well today.

Hopefully next tournaments will be better for AK. Good luck in Fed Cup.
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 03:43 PM   #497
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 08:57 AM   #498
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

source: fb
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 08:17 PM   #499
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 03:25 PM   #500
country flag elba

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 03:27 PM   #501
country flag elba

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #502
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Great pics. Best of luck in Canada!
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #503
country flag Halloo

Why isn't AK playing? Surprising decision
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 11:35 PM   #504
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloo View Post
Why isn't AK playing? Surprising decision
Yeah?? What's up with that?

Is Anna Karolina injured?
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 12:09 PM   #505
country flag Halloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloki View Post
Yeah?? What's up with that?

Is Anna Karolina injured?
I think it was just the captain's decision based on their respective forms. Kucova had some good showing in Katowice, whereas AK in Bogota not so much... + AK lost to Bouchard in her junior years so he was probably considering all aspects there. Probably a good decision as Kucova was very close to beating her yesterday, but it wasn't to be

& no, I don't think that AK's injured.
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 07:06 PM   #506
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloo View Post
I think it was just the captain's decision based on their respective forms. Kucova had some good showing in Katowice, whereas AK in Bogota not so much... + AK lost to Bouchard in her junior years so he was probably considering all aspects there. Probably a good decision as Kucova was very close to beating her yesterday, but it wasn't to be

& no, I don't think that AK's injured.
In Bogota there was extreme playing conditions, this should not have been counted. And she win 3 weeks ago Osprey defeating 3 TOP 100 girls.
Kristina Kucova played in 2014 four matches with TOP 100 girls, won one .
Anna Karolina played 13x with TOP 100 girls, won five.

The decision of Liptak was a nonsense, I hope that Anna Karolina would be spared from nonsense Fed Cup in the next two years.
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 09:36 PM   #507
country flag Halloo

AK with Husarova won the dead doubles rubber against Canada 6:4 7:5 11:9, winning the only point for Slovakia...

Here are some bad screenshots from my bad stream:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (61.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (56.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (73.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (64.4 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Halloo : Apr 20th, 2014 at 09:55 PM.
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 06:20 PM   #508
country flag elba

Next tournaments for Anna Karolína:
ITF Trnava, 75.000$, 5.-11.05
ITF Prague, 100,000$+H, 12.-18.5
WTA Nurnberg, 250.000$, 16.-24.05
Roland Garros, 25,018,900€, 25.05-8.6
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 07:36 PM   #509
country flag elba

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 07:38 PM   #510
country flag elba