Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:33 PM   #2281
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Good luck, Donna. Hoping HRT picks up the streaming rights...
Does anyone know if SportKlub has been showing it this week?
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:46 PM   #2282
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Finals!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Finale !!!!!!!!!! Toooooooo!!!

Given this message on Facebook, I suppose I can conclude that Tooo! means Yay! in Croatian?
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #2283
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

So happy she in another final hope she can win the title
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #2284
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Big congrats to Donna, can't believe that she won after being down 0-5.

Cibulkova in final Well, she is TOP 10 and big favorite, but she is not playing her best tennis in KL. GL to Donna, can't wait for tomorrow.

We are waiting for WTA singles title since 2002.
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 06:11 PM   #2285
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
Yeah, I'm sure they will...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Given this message on Facebook, I suppose I can conclude that Tooo! means Yay! in Croatian?
Yup, it's a good approximate translation
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #2286
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Yay, Donna!

Cibulkova has been in scratchy form all of this week. If Donna stays mentally tough, she has more than a good chance of grabbing that first title.

P.S. I've been sleep-deprived this entire week because of Kuala Lumpur and I had the most hilarious dream during my nap after Donna's match. I dreamt that Ajla, Donna, and Ana had morphed into one Croatian super-player, combining Ajla's backhand, Donna's forehand, and Ana's mentality. That Croatian player became the greatest-of-all-time by winning 24 Grand Slams. And because dreams are vague and lack details (at least mine do), I couldn't really "see" how that player looks like.
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 08:13 PM   #2287
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
Does anyone know if SportKlub has been showing it this week?
no

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #2288
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Article

Quote:
"At the end of the first set I thought, 'Are you going to start playing or are you going to break Tomic's record for quickest match?' I'm happy I managed to turn it around there. I started hitting it a little bit harder and attacking her forehand a little more, and she started making some mistakes out there.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 08:47 PM   #2289
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
OMG
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 10:40 PM   #2290
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 10:51 PM   #2291
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LMAO

Donna
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #2292
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
lol
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 08:56 AM   #2293
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Brace yourselves...roughly 50% chance of rain until around 7PM local and should be fine from then on (Donna scheduled for not before 6PM).
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 09:02 AM   #2294
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Will it be streamed?
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 09:04 AM   #2295
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Will it be streamed?
Streaming sites are listing both the doubles and the singles final, so there should be no worry about that.