The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 225 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2014, 08:07 PM   #3361
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

The first time she changed from the fila outfit was in Florianopolis...

Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #3362
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

She rocks the short shorts Actually, I think short shorts should be mandatory in WTA :

Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #3363
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 04:12 PM   #3364
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Just made it into the doubles final with Kookie, so at least there's some hope on the doubles front. If Raluca Olaru gets there as well, I think I'm going with her. It's been too long since Olaru won a title.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 10:29 PM   #3365
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #3366
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Koukulescu lost in the final
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #3367
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 04:59 PM   #3368
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

I love Monica more and more each day. She doesn't even wait for the question to be asked and she starts chatting, she is so positive and charming!

Would love to spend an afternoon with her drinking tea and talking silly things. And coming from me, that's a compliment
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 10:03 PM   #3369
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

She is very likeable & comes across well in interviews -or monologues, whatever that was . Highlight was "vine si mamaia!" sounding genuinely excited.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 01:43 AM   #3370
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 08:33 PM   #3371
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

http://treizecizero.ro/fedcup/interv...-o-luptatoare/

Monica Niculescu: "Țin minte într-un an am jucat un 50k în Italia și de-acolo nu m-am întors cu avionul, m-am întors cu autocarul. Am venit și imediat am luat avionul spre Fed Cup. Deci am făcut întotdeauna tot posibilul de a juca pentru România. "

"dar am vrea… Dar nu asta era întrebarea, nici nu mai știu. Care era?"
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 08:46 PM   #3372
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
http://treizecizero.ro/fedcup/interv...-o-luptatoare/

Monica Niculescu: "Țin minte într-un an am jucat un 50k în Italia și de-acolo nu m-am întors cu avionul, m-am întors cu autocarul. Am venit și imediat am luat avionul spre Fed Cup. Deci am făcut întotdeauna tot posibilul de a juca pentru România. "

"dar am vrea… Dar nu asta era întrebarea, nici nu mai știu. Care era?"
I met her today, told her that I love her She smiled and thanked me, signed an autograph and ever since I love her even more. Very modest, down-to-earth girl, with great personality, charismatic and very funny. Thank you, Monica!
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 08:54 PM   #3373
country flag Not A Fan

Good for you!! Yup, she's just... well... the best

She was signing autographs today at the Wilson Booth

Last edited by Not A Fan : Apr 19th, 2014 at 11:50 PM.
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 12:21 AM   #3374
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 04:52 PM   #3375
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

(1)Garcia v (wc)Sorribes Tormo
(wc)Pous-Tio v (10)U.Radwanska

(2)Cepelova v Govortsova
(wc)Dulgheru v (15)Niculescu

(3)Giorgi v Kudryavtseva
Bencic v (11)Cadantu

(4)Puig v Cetkovska
Barthel v (9)Ormaechea

(5)King v Goerges
Piter v (13)Tomljanovic

(6)Ka.Pliskova v (wc)Saez Larra
Pereira v (16)Scheepers

(7)Shvedova v Duque-Marino
Kleybanova v (14)Mayr-Achleitner

(8)Vekic v Van Uytvanck
Mladenovic v (12)Razzano

Wonderful . This is what I hate the most : 2 romanians meeting like this (in any sport).

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote