Alison Van Uytvanck - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 02:04 AM   #346
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

Alison served for the 1st set but she couldn't hold it
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 02:10 AM   #347
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Tie-break
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 02:20 AM   #348
country flag JOCHEBEL

Lost 1st set 7-6, what a pitty.
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 03:14 AM   #349
country flag JOCHEBEL

Alison 6-5 ahead.
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 03:18 AM   #350
country flag JOCHEBEL

Another tie-break
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 03:35 AM   #351
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 76(3) 76(3). It was a dream draw.
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 06:45 PM   #352
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I guess this is because of the lack of experience.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 04:21 AM   #353
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Alison lost round 1 Paris qualities to Cerkovska. Had two MPs in the second set on Cerkovska's serve before losing a TB then 3rd set.

Needs to learn to play her best tennis in TBs and at key moments.

Not a bad start to the year but not great either. W-L 3-3.

Next up Fed cup then either $15k Talinn or $100k Midland.

Flipkens likely out of Fed Cup replaced by Bonaventure. Expect Alison, Yanina and An- Sophie to play singles then. .

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 06:13 PM   #354
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Sucks she couldn't win the important points

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 12:31 AM   #355
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Alison will not play either Midland or Talinn. Will wait to see what her schedule is.

Lucie
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 06:51 PM   #356
country flag venusdemilo

venusdemilo is a name known to all venusdemilo is a name known to all venusdemilo is a name known to all venusdemilo is a name known to all venusdemilo is a name known to all venusdemilo is a name known to all venusdemilo is a name known to all venusdemilo is a name known to all venusdemilo is a name known to all venusdemilo is a name known to all venusdemilo is a name known to all

Thought you all might like to read this article that was published Feb 28 on the WTA site on Alison. It's an interview with her. Some of this stuff we knew, but some we didn't. It's a good read.

http://www.wtatennis.com/getting-to-...n-van-uytvanck
venusdemilo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 02:14 PM   #357
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Lost Q1 of Miami with two tiebreaks against Vandeweghe
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 01:32 AM   #358
country flag Tully

Other than Marakesh what is Alison playing in the clay season? Will she play the larger ITFs like Cagnes Sur Mer or Trnva and Prague?

Lucie
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 11:58 PM   #359
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Princess View Post
The Belgian Princess!!!

PrincessAlisonVanUytvanck
Pink Princess

I'm on board after watching her at IW, her drop shots were ridiculously good

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 10:52 PM   #360
country flag Tully

Alison's clay schedule so far

Marrakesh
Week off
Quallies Madrid
?
?
Roland Garros

Lucie