Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 183 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2014, 09:11 AM   #2731
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2014, 10:32 AM   #2732
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

sneaky, Kaia!
Kaia Dimitrov?

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 08:14 PM   #2733
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Good one!
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 02:59 PM   #2734
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Who did she marry?

At first I thought it was a very sneaky April Fools Joke

Also people, if you, like me, would like to see Latvia and Lithuania removed from the Baltic Forum making just an Estonian forum please vote in the Sub-forums thread or PM James saying you agree with me Thanks and if you want my reasons just ask

Last edited by chingching : Apr 17th, 2014 at 03:11 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 08:59 AM   #2735
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Who did she marry?

At first I thought it was a very sneaky April Fools Joke

Also people, if you, like me, would like to see Latvia and Lithuania removed from the Baltic Forum making just an Estonian forum please vote in the Sub-forums thread or PM James saying you agree with me Thanks and if you want my reasons just ask
Haha. It was a joke. As there many suspicious posts and proposals on her FB page, we decided to play this sneaky joke card.

Graf
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 09:33 AM   #2736
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
Haha. It was a joke. As there many suspicious posts and proposals on her FB page, we decided to play this sneaky joke card.
Oh it was HAHA Very cool I didn't see her say it wasn't true though Oh vik, you seem to have Kaia's management under great control SO sneaky

Anyway, how is she training BTW? Also, PLEASE VOTE IN THE SUBFORUM!!
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 10:32 AM   #2737
country flag vik

Quote:
Oh it was HAHA Very cool I didn't see her say it wasn't true though Oh vik, you seem to have Kaia's management under great control SO sneaky

Anyway, how is she training BTW? Also, PLEASE VOTE IN THE SUBFORUM!!
Haha, not really, it was her who played mayor part in this prank. I wanted to prank but she came up with the idea

Graf
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 10:33 AM   #2738
country flag vik

Prep was ok, she is in a good shape, hope it mirrors on the court.

Graf
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 10:35 AM   #2739
country flag chingching

We can always rely on her being in good shape nowadays

Does she like tennis more now? I remember she lacked motivation at the end of last year
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 11:07 AM   #2740
country flag vik

Quote:
We can always rely on her being in good shape nowadays

Does she like tennis more now? I remember she lacked motivation at the end of last year
She has always loved clay, I believe this part is fine.

Graf
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #2741
country flag chingching

Quote:
She has always loved clay, I believe this part is fine.
I really hope she plays Rio: It is on Clay
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 11:13 AM   #2742
country flag vik

Quote:
I really hope she plays Rio: It is on Clay
I really doubt she would. Please give me the link where to vote.

Graf
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 11:13 AM   #2743
country flag chingching

Quote:
I really doubt she would.
When does she think she will retire?
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 11:14 AM   #2744
country flag vik

I believe 2015 will be her last season or smth like this

Graf
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 11:32 AM   #2745
country flag chingching

Quote:
I believe 2015 will be her last season or smth like this
I would like her to retire at the end of 2016. If she does that she can get Estonia into WGII again