4 FUCKING TIMES!! THeY CHEATED HER 4 FUCKING TIMES!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:18 AM   #46
country flag UDiTY

UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of
Serena This tournament couldn't get any worse(unless Jen wins)

Jennifer She has no freaking class. My respect for her went from low to non-existent.

UDiTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:18 AM   #47
country flag FanDeJen

FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold
I love Jennifer but I have to agree with all Serena´s fans! she was robbed!
Sorry guys!!!! I´m sure Jen would have wanted to win by herself without getting help from the linesmen.
Fan #1 de Jen Capriati
JEN IS ON HOLIDAY..since 2004

Yo si le voy, le voy a Capriati
FanDeJen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:19 AM   #48
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
THE HAND INCIDENT only impacted a first serve versus second serve and occurred in the middle of chaos when the crowd was very loud and justine may very well have thought serena was not being fair trying to serve when she was not ready. at any rate, it did not DETERMINE who won that point. it INFLUENCED it but did not DETERMINE.

jenn's decision to not say a thing actually cost Serena a point she won and gave one to jenn so that is TWO POINTS DECIDED by her not saying something whereas by JUSTINE not saying anything when asked only INFLUENCED a point. big difference!
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:19 AM   #49
Hots4Safin

Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of
SELKING - you're a piece of shit.

For you to sit back and just laugh and not even aknowledge that Jen was HELPED SEVERELY in that match, well, just proves what i already stated above.
Hots4Safin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:19 AM   #50
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
This is bullshit. I am devastated. I consoled myself after Maria killed her at Wimbledon with the positives to be taken out of that match. Here, there are none. Serena was fucked in the ass with a ten foot pole, plain and fucking simple.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:25 AM   #51
country flag Zhao

Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou
Zhao...even with those errors, that call cost Serena the first game of the last set..don´t you it was 6-4 in the third?! Now if it was 6-2 or something, then no arguing....but that call was BAAAAAAADDDDDDDD!!
Serena broke back to 1-1..but allowed herself to go down promptly to 1-2...why?? all her unforced errors...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1vkmxydrTY
Zhao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:28 AM   #52
country flag cartmancop

cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future
Tough Luck Serena, keep fighting hard.

Jen played well, best of luck to her.
cartmancop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:29 AM   #53
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhao
Serena broke back to 1-1..but allowed herself to go down promptly to 1-2...why?? all her unforced errors...

See?! It should have been 2-0 and then 2-1 back on serve...nothing happens...
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:29 AM   #54
country flag MinnyGophers

MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute
It really isn't Jen's fault that the umpire sucked ass. Who knows if she even saw whether it was in or not ( i need to watch my tape).
It is NOT Jen's fault that Serena was screwed. So take the blame out on the umpire and not on the player.
I really feel for Serena. They screwed Venus and now her.

By the way: Justine's "hand" case didn't cost Serena the match ( she ended up winning that game If i Remeber correctly). IT was already chaos like another poster said, and it was pretty insignificant compared to the crucial points the umpire overruled in Jen's favor today.

Again, i believe it is not the player's fault but simply the umpire's. Serena was extremely gracious and classy.
But damn she should have fought that call ( and I wanted Capriati to win so it tells something about how much I hate how the umpire screwed that game)
MARIA SHARAPOVA: "Amélie, you know it doesn't really matter at this point. I mean, I'd love to, I mean, Amélie is No. 1 in the world. She's playing great tennis. You know, I love that challenge of going out there and competing against the best in the world."
You'd love to what, Maria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
This Amelie bashing gets more ludicrous by the day! What do you want her to do, crawl back to the chair???? For heavens sake who gives a toss how she gets back to the chair!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Marie

Amelie FINALLY won two slams I mean let the woman RUN to her fucking chair.
MinnyGophers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:31 AM   #55
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Write TD Jim Curley: curley@usta.com

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:31 AM   #56
country flag RYNJ

RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute
If serena lost the match like 6/1 understandable, but she lost by a GAME! and if they counted that ball in it would have been 5/4 Williams.

RYNJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:39 AM   #57
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope that umpire gets fired like that dude at Wimbledon.

If Jennifer had any sort of sportsmanship, she'd have given Serena at least 2 of those calls, but it's really not up to her to do that as cheesy as that sounds. I'm sure in Jennifer's mind, those calls made up for the ones she felt SHE got robbed on.

All the calls for instant replay...not gonna happen. Cyclops goes off all the time BEFORE they serve and I"m not convinced that "shot spot" is always right.

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:40 AM   #58
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhao
u guys r talking as though the match is decided by 4-5 wrong calls..
so Serena's defeat has nothing to do with her 40+ unforced errors???
Have you lost your mind. If Serena had 1000 unforced errors it had nothing to do with all of those incorrect calls. The chair umpire over turns a call from across the court and didn't over turn one in her f___ing face.

You act like 4-5 wrong calls in a match against the same person is ok. You only need 4 points to win a game.

Can you think of another major tournament that had that many bad calls made against one player?
mykarma is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:40 AM   #59
country flag Venus+Serena#1fan

Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold
Disgusting performance by the incompetent umpire and the stupid linespeople.

The first incident was just unbelievable. The LAST game was pathetic, 2 or 3 calls in BIG points against Serena, shots that in the replay looked WAY GOOD.

Yes, Serena's errors were the main reason she lost, but the FIRST and LAST game of the 3rd set would've probably gone Serena's way if it werent for the calls, and that would HAVE MADE the difference.

After that call in the 1st game, how can anyone regain their focus??? Serena did an amazing job, but couldnt put it aside all the way, and NOBODY can blame her.
Venus+Serena#1fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 02:45 AM   #60
country flag Black Mamba.

Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute
She played hard tonight and showed the type of character she has. This just shows me that Venus and Serena were raised the right way.
Black Mamba. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote