Anna Tatishvili Cheering Thread - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 11:52 PM   #991
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Tatishvili Cheering Thread

Well, now that she's a Merican, maybe she too will get the "Varvara Bump" and join the top 50
We can hope
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2014, 03:28 AM   #992
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Anna T!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 04:43 AM   #993
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I've always been a fan of her even when she played for Georgia so it's cool that she now plays for the US. Will definitely help her fan base, that's for sure

I think she should've stayed with Georgia though . She was by far their best player the past few years and even played Fed Cup for them in 2009, 2010, and 2012. She also played in the Olympics for them. I doubt she'll have those opportunities as an American, but she will definitely get more financial support

Whatever makes her happy though, and of course it's always cool to have more Americans around

Too bad she couldn't have done this earlier though. Not to be mean, but she originally got into the Olympics with a WC and later got in directly as the last acceptance but it was too late to add WCs so they just gave them to Brits. In other words, she basically took a WC to play for a country she knew she wasn't going to be playing for again, and that WC could've gone to Eleni (would've been her 4th Olympics) or Kimiko, both who were denied wildcards

I feel bad for Gigi

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 05:00 AM   #994
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
I've always been a fan of her even when she played for Georgia so it's cool that she now plays for the US. Will definitely help her fan base, that's for sure

I think she should've stayed with Georgia though . She was by far their best player the past few years and even played Fed Cup for them in 2009, 2010, and 2012. She also played in the Olympics for them. I doubt she'll have those opportunities as an American, but she will definitely get more financial support

Whatever makes her happy though, and of course it's always cool to have more Americans around

Too bad she couldn't have done this earlier though. Not to be mean, but she originally got into the Olympics with a WC and later got in directly as the last acceptance but it was too late to add WCs so they just gave them to Brits. In other words, she basically took a WC to play for a country she knew she wasn't going to be playing for again, and that WC could've gone to Eleni (would've been her 4th Olympics) or Kimiko, both who were denied wildcards

I feel bad for Gigi
Should have stayed playing for Georgia...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 08:46 PM   #995
country flag rlopen

rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of

Congratulations, Anna! Welcome to America.
rlopen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:39 AM   #996
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Anna!
Old May 17th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #997
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Anna won her 1st match as an American in Strasborg qualies 61 64 against Simmonds

Good start for her
Old May 17th, 2014, 05:28 PM   #998
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Anna T
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 08:53 PM   #999
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Anna!!

Bally
Old May 17th, 2014, 09:16 PM   #1000
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 02:50 PM   #1001
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Anna just beat Mandy 7/5 0/6 7/6(5)

She'll take on Barty for a spot in the MD

GL!

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : May 18th, 2014 at 08:06 PM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #1002
country flag Srodgers

She still has another match to qualify vs Barty
Old May 18th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #1003
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

That scoreline

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 05:41 PM   #1004
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

Anna Way to get through!! GL against Barty!!

Bally
Old May 23rd, 2014, 10:34 PM   #1005
country flag Srodgers

Anna faces Nara in R1 of RG. Good luck