Taylor Townsend Thread - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 09:43 PM   #721
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taylor Townsend Thread

Family Circle Cup Qualifying Draw

QR1: (wc)Taylor Townsend def (8)Alizé Lim 6-4 2-6 6-4
QFR: Jarmila Gajdosova def (wc)Taylor Townsend 4-6 7-6(5) 3-6
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2014, 11:57 PM   #722
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 12:09 AM   #723
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future

Anyone know what her next tournament is?
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 01:09 AM   #724
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 04:35 PM   #725
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Taylor can get the win today. It would be a nice win for her.

Couver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 04:03 PM   #726
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Next stop for Taylor by schedule is qualies for a 50k in Dothan, Al. Has to start winning in these ITF events, for her credit card for Juniors is about to expire, shortly. Can't continue to wait on WCs for Tour events in the States, for they will eventually be going to other stateside players with winning records, deservedly so. Taylor's record in ITF events is dirt poor. She's got to start winning in ITs in order to get her ranking out of the 300's.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #727
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWill View Post
Beautiful picture, all three of my faves together.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 06:25 AM   #728
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
Next stop for Taylor by schedule is qualies for a 50k in Dothan, Al. Has to start winning in these ITF events, for her credit card for Juniors is about to expire, shortly. Can't continue to wait on WCs for Tour events in the States, for they will eventually be going to other stateside players with winning records, deservedly so. Taylor's record in ITF events is dirt poor. She's got to start winning in ITs in order to get her ranking out of the 300's.
Taylor has just been running into some tough draws in smaller tournaments. Keeps running into former top 100 players or players of interest that can beat her.
Hopefully she has more luck this time around.

Last edited by shoparound : Apr 6th, 2014 at 09:39 PM.
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 05:51 PM   #729
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoparound View Post
Taylor has just been running into some tough draws in smaller tournaments. Keeps running into former top 100 players are players of interest that can beat her.
Hopefully she has more luck this time around.
Completely agree!

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #730
country flag Trey

$50,000 Dothan, AL (USA)

(3)Michelle Larcher De Brito (POR) v Sesil Karatantcheva (KAZ)
Chieh-Yu Hsu (USA) v Anett Kontaveit (EST)
(wc)Taylor Townsend (USA) v Montserrat Gonzalez (PAR)
(8)Victoria Duval (USA) v Q
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #731
country flag Trey

Hate that she in the same section of the draw Vicky
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 09:06 PM   #732
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Hate that she in the same section of the draw Vicky
Agreed.....

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031500
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #733
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Dothan:1R: (wc)Taylor Townsend (USA) d. Montserrat Gonzalez (PAR) 63 62

Solid win and nice scoreline against a good clay courter
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 04:41 PM   #734
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

she turned 18 today !!!!!!!!!!
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 04:43 PM   #735
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
she turned 18 today !!!!!!!!!!
Happy B-Day Taylor!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote