Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 181 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #2701
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
portugal open is the week after stuttgart and is in qualy field there is so amazing for a MM
Erm, just looked at quali list for Stutgart and she is there...I hope she doesn't pull out, she needs to keep playing now, not have a vacation to get her mind off the loss
kvaker81 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #2702
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post
Erm, just looked at quali list for Stutgart and she is there...I hope she doesn't pull out, she needs to keep playing now, not have a vacation to get her mind off the loss
she can't play stuttgart qualy because they start during fed cup weekend
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #2703
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
she can't play stuttgart qualy because they start during fed cup weekend
Fed Cup is important too and much less nerve wrecking IMO I hope she goes to Portugal then...
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #2704
country flag Innocent!

Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of

i prefer if she plays FED CUP. She has a team just for her and not only her dad like always. Barazzutti can help her to improve.

and yes we have a really small chance against the czechs so she doensn't need to feel any pressure
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #2705
country flag kvaker81

You are so optimistic, H2O...as usual Are you like this in RL too?
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #2706
country flag Innocent!

Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are so optimistic, H2O...as usual Are you like this in RL too?
yeah :P...

if Flavia was there i'd be optimistic...but she's not there and we have Vinci and Errani (both are terrible this year and Sara is hopeless on a fast surface).

It's up to Camila obviously but i prefer to think that we will lose than making expectation (and pressure) on Camila. I want her to enjoy this situation without the burden of being the hope of the italian team.
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #2707
country flag kvaker81

Camila will have to save the day (Nobody even tries to put any hope in Karin )
It's weird that her site lists both Stuttgart and Portugal Open as her next tournaments, as well as Fed Cup. How can she be in Stuttgart and Fed Cup at the same time? The dates weren't changed for Fed Cup, right?
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 06:54 PM   #2708
country flag Innocent!

Quote:
Camila will have to save the day (Nobody even tries to put any hope in Karin )
It's weird that her site lists both Stuttgart and Portugal Open as her next tournaments, as well as Fed Cup. How can she be in Stuttgart and Fed Cup at the same time? The dates weren't changed for Fed Cup, right?
no i don't think so....she will have to withdraw if she doesn't get a MD/WC
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #2709
country flag kvaker81

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O View Post
no i don't think so....she will have to withdraw if she doesn't get a MD/WC
And she won't get it, of course There's a list of 5 players already awaiting for that WC
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #2710
country flag kvaker81

Camila gave me some grey hair today with that match, but for some reason I'm not even sad
It was such a satisfying (though nerve wrecking) match, Camila played well, was classy as usual and didn't fall for opponents attitude. She did pretty much everything (except of wasting that match point) and I'm only proud of this little amazone
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:30 PM   #2711
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Heart-breaking, really. Good week though.

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #2712
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

do you know who currently has the best 2nd serve of the tour ?

Serena Williams? No. It is not Serena.

Its Camila

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...stats_2014.pdf

She is also 8th as service games won, behind players like Serena, Stosur, Pliskova, Vandeweghe, Safarova...all players with small serves...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 05:12 AM   #2713
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

New career high at 54 this week

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 05:59 AM   #2714
country flag kvaker81

Yay She'll be in top-50 by the end of the month, methinks
She didn't serve over 200 this week, eh? I wonder when that'll happen...she is so close
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 06:02 AM   #2715
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

194 was the best I saw
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote