Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 06:20 AM   #316
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

QF of the singles in a French ITF ( 25 K ) this week, and won the doubles with Kozlova....coming up to around 113 in doubles
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 04:54 PM   #317

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Next up is a trip to India, New Delhi, probably for a couple of tournaments , starting Feb 17....
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 11:27 AM   #318

Talking Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Correction! Before New Delhi Yuliya is playing the WTA Premier event in Doha.

Brilliant start in qualification, Yuliya def Vera Dushevina of Russia, tenth seed 63 60
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #319
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 06:49 AM   #320

Yuliya beat Olga Savchuk 61 62 in the SF of a 25 K in New Delhi.

Plays Wang of China in the final good luck Yuliya
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 06:50 AM   #321

Yuliya was runner up in the singles, SF in the doubles.

The past two tournaments have netted 50 ranking points, should be up to around 172.

Not sure of where YB plays next....
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 08:28 AM   #322
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Yuliya has played not too bad lately... Let's she can keep it up.

Not sure where Yuliya is playing next either, guess we'll have to wait and see... i'll keep my eyes on that.. since i mainly lurk around when i am not able to log in...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 05:50 AM   #323

Yuliya has had a break since Delhi - she said in a Delhi newspaper after the final that she had had problems all week with her fingers and an ATP physio had been helping her get through the week.

Anyway, she is back next week in Croissy Beaubourg in a strong 50 K, then in the qualifications for the WTA event in Katowice April 5. Good luck, no points to defend until third week of April

Presently 170 singles, 116 doubles.
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #324

In her first tournament back Yuliya lost 06 67 (3) to Renata Voracova. Fought back from 06 14...rusty! Voracova was the runner up in this French ITF. Yuliya and Cagla B were in the QF of the doubles and had a MP before losing to the number 1 seeds.

Tonight Yuliya has just beaten Olga Savchuk 61 62 in 60m to make R2Q of the WTA event in Katowice. Hozumi next of Japan who upset Burnett the number 2 seed 61 16 61.... Good luck Yuliya
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 02:48 PM   #325

Yuliya beat Hozumi 64 63 Kucova next, YB beat her in Israel in October in the final of a 25K....good luck

Yuliya and Olga Savchuk are in the main draw of the doubles with a very winnable R1match
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 05:33 AM   #326

Yuliya lost to Kucova in just under 3 hours....36 75 46.....
Went on court 90m later with Olga and won R1 doubles vs Barrois and Buryachock 63 76(5).
Yesterday evening played the QF match and beat the number 4 seeds Aoyuma and Voracova 64 62.
Good luck in the semis....a win will put Yuliya back into the Top 100
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 05:21 AM   #327

Semi finals today, second match on centre court. Go girls!
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 05:40 PM   #328

Well, they won!

61 26 12-10.

First set in 25m, served first and 100% 1st serve % throughout the set.
Lost second set 26, having missed loads of break points.
They trailed 69 in the final set tie break, saved all 3mp, and on their second MP won!

Yuliya will be ranked around 95 if she loses tomorrow's final...if she wins, around 85....

Good luck tomorrow girls
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #329
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Well done for reaching the final! Well deserved!! Respect how Yuliya returned for her doubles match after her loss.. Good luck for tomorrow... The3 100 is at a glance Go Go Go Girls!!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 07:21 PM   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Well done for reaching the final! Well deserved!! Respect how Yuliya returned for her doubles match after her loss.. Good luck for tomorrow... The3 100 is at a glance Go Go Go Girls!!!