** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:32 PM   #1261
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

A new Doodle.

Supergoop!

Many of you have most likely heard that just a few days ago, I became the co-owner of Supergoop!. I thought it would be fun for everyone to know how this came along. Because let's be honest, when do I have the time to work on a project like this.
It started with a very informal meeting during the time I was injured last year that included Holly (who is the founder and a very tall 6'2!), her husband, brother, and marketing director, my significant other, and Max.
I had been buying their waterproof face sunscreen for over a year, not knowing much about the company except that it worked for me and felt great on my skin. Isn't that how we always feel about skin product we like? So when we received a phone call from Holly, it took me a while to put the two together. And then I got really excited because there is nothing better than being partners with a company that you already use and love.
Hearing Holly's sun protection vision, her enthusiasm to create skin cancer awareness all around the globe, and future product development, I was impressed. She knew her stuff and I left that meeting feeling like this has tremendous potential. It also made me feel like I had not been pro active enough about using sun protection every day, no matter if im playing or not. I haven't skipped a day since! My tennis team hasn't either! Dieter thinks I've lost my mind and asked me if he needs to put some on before he goes to bed. I told him to stop taking the funny pill and just make sure he doesn't take his shirt off during practice, we don't have enough bottles for that body.
I guess you can say I like getting involved in different and unique projects. Let's be honest, who would of thought a few years ago that I would own a candy brand? Not me...no way! From the very first years of my professional career, I have always wanted to step aside, look at what everyone is doing, and then do something that they were not.
I feel like this is one of those projects because Supergoop! is a fairly small company with only a handful employees that has built a loyal consumer base at specific retailers like Nordstrom and Sephora and very small international following. It's success so far has been based on quality of product, it's positive message and in my opinion theres no better way to grow. Quality is everything. It speaks for itself.
I want to be able to share Holly's message with many of my fans and audiences around the world. The product will take care of itself. Maybe you will see me in a lab coat, working on formulas...ha! Calm down Maria!
Well I think that's it's for now. This was fun! I haven't written a doodle in awhile and now I want to do it again

*Have A Sweet Day*

http://www.mariasharapova.com/social...upergoop!.aspx

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:51 PM   #1262
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

hmm, it's and theres? Really?
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 07:05 PM   #1263
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
hmm, it's and theres? Really?
Also, im and of instead of have. I wonder if her Russian, French and Spanish is as bad as my English.....the only language I can half way speak.

It felt great to me to read it.....it felt like something that has been missing from Maria is returning.
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #1264
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I think her co-owning a sunscreen company is only logical for someone like her.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #1265
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

"Significant other".
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #1266
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
"Significant other".
What is he doing in a business meeting anyway!
riff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #1267
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

im so over this dimipova fiasco.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 05:07 PM   #1268
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's match against Knapp is still the longest of the year so far
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...ongest-matches
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 08:43 AM   #1269
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I read about rumors of Maria and Grigor splitting up, is it true? source?
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #1270
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

There is a article with a stupid and misleading title in an australian magazine, which doesn't speak one second about Maria and Grigor splitting up in fact. And this article was shared and copied "here and there" too many times for no good reason... Here you can read it:
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/54841...a-rankings.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
I read about rumors of Maria and Grigor splitting up, is it true? source?
Nick Bollettieri

Last edited by Mattheus : Apr 18th, 2014 at 09:21 AM.
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #1271
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

never read IB times. that shit is even worse than bleacherreport.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 05:17 PM   #1272
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
angelikf
@angelikf
Sharapova on Jankovic playing doubles to improve her volley: Well, she plays thirty tournaments singles and doubles. I don’t think it’s just to improve her volleys (laughs), it’s for other things as well, I don’t really know why.

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 06:49 PM   #1273
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Sharapova on Jankovic playing doubles to improve her volley: Well, she plays thirty tournaments singles and doubles. I donít think itís just to improve her volleys (laughs), itís for other things as well, I donít really know why.
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #1274
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Sharapova on Jankovic playing doubles to improve her volley: Well, she plays thirty tournaments singles and doubles. I donít think itís just to improve her volleys (laughs), itís for other things as well, I donít really know why.
NOO.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #1275
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

The shade I don't mind her being bitchy towards others who usually deserve it, but why the only other player that I truly like?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote