Where are they now? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #151
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are they now?

Sophie Ferguson just got married about three weeks ago. Congrats to her. She's now Mrs. Sophie Grosmann
Brett. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2014, 12:06 PM   #152
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

I was looking through some facebook profiles of ex-players and found that Rachel McQuillan has three girls. Hopefully one of them turns into a tour player!

Nice that she balanced the ledger somewhat. Nicole Bradtke has two boys, Kristine Radford has two boys, Evie Dominikovic 3 boys.... Love to see the daughter of an ex-player make it on the tour in a few years.
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #153
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett. View Post
Sophie Ferguson just got married about three weeks ago. Congrats to her. She's now Mrs. Sophie Grosmann
i remember practicing on the court next to her when she was 14 or 15 and thinking she will crack the top 100 one day, loved her variety but new she would always be underpowered to really make a dent...was great to eventually see her on tv, her nan was there cheering her on during the tournament which was cute and she seemed like a nice girl, good luck to sopie in her future