Where are they now? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #151
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are they now?

Sophie Ferguson just got married about three weeks ago. Congrats to her. She's now Mrs. Sophie Grosmann
Brett. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2014, 12:06 PM   #152
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

I was looking through some facebook profiles of ex-players and found that Rachel McQuillan has three girls. Hopefully one of them turns into a tour player!

Nice that she balanced the ledger somewhat. Nicole Bradtke has two boys, Kristine Radford has two boys, Evie Dominikovic 3 boys.... Love to see the daughter of an ex-player make it on the tour in a few years.
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #153
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett. View Post
Sophie Ferguson just got married about three weeks ago. Congrats to her. She's now Mrs. Sophie Grosmann
i remember practicing on the court next to her when she was 14 or 15 and thinking she will crack the top 100 one day, loved her variety but new she would always be underpowered to really make a dent...was great to eventually see her on tv, her nan was there cheering her on during the tournament which was cute and she seemed like a nice girl, good luck to sopie in her future
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 03:42 AM   #154
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Idk where to put this, but just an update on Ellen

Ellen Perez
August 26
First week of classes finished and everything training and education wise is in full swing. I have some bad news though, the wrist injury that i have had since february and have been constantly battling has flared up again i'm going to be getting surgery on it sometime this week. This will put me out of playing over the fall which i'm devastated about because i really wanted to get into playing once arriving on campus but the main aim is to be fit and ready for the spring when the season starts and for the summer so i can travel to pro tours. Here's a picture of the girls in the team, we all get along great.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #155
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
Idk where to put this, but just an update on Ellen

Ellen Perez
August 26
First week of classes finished and everything training and education wise is in full swing. I have some bad news though, the wrist injury that i have had since february and have been constantly battling has flared up again i'm going to be getting surgery on it sometime this week. This will put me out of playing over the fall which i'm devastated about because i really wanted to get into playing once arriving on campus but the main aim is to be fit and ready for the spring when the season starts and for the summer so i can travel to pro tours. Here's a picture of the girls in the team, we all get along great.
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 12:22 PM   #156
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Congratulations to Daniella(nee Dominikovic) and David Jeflea on the birth of their little girl today Ava. Aunty Evie posted very lovely pics on her Facebook.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote