Juniors - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 09:25 AM   #346
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all
Re: Juniors

Vivian lost second round in Kazahstan, maybe she was tired. She is playing one more 10 K there next week:0 Hopefully she win another title and build her ranking-In Sep we will have 4-6 events in Bulgaria for sure, i think she will get wc for the 25k ones for sure-With some good run top 400 is possible until the end of the year, worst case top 500But don't forget as a 16 years old she can play only 12 events per year.
Julia is playing 25k iN Germany in 2 weeks, hopefully she can translate her 10k wins into 25k level as well if she manage to win q and 1-2 rounds in main will be goodShe does not have restriction of number of tourneys as she already turned 18 so i guess for her it will be easier to get to top 400 in the end of the season. And we forgot to mention Julia just won 10 k Antalya last week beating some serious top 400 players on her roud to the victory. Hopefully she will get some wc in bulgaria as well-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2014, 09:35 AM   #347
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all

Vivian and Julia will represent Bulgaria at the European Junior Championships!
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 07:55 AM   #348
country flag ianchohr

They are both in round 3, after beating second and 10th seed) Well Done girls!