2014 European spring: Grass is for cows, right? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 03:49 AM   #16
country flag Proflyer98

Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of
Re: 2014 European spring: The clay is more red when it's 400love

I hope ana can improve her overall game come Stuttgart, and RG, and Madrid and Rome lol. Probs not tho
Vesna Dolonc
Aleksandra Krunic
Jovana Jaksic
Proflyer98 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 09:30 AM   #17
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azizy View Post

Who is exactly the ruler here?
Is it Panther24, Milan, or InsideOut?
Can't believe I got nominated as ruler. Back off y'all, meet your dictator

Back when this subforum was renamed Anapolis, Izzy (gaviotabr) was nominated as mayor. I think I was Town Crier There was a thread for this that I ran and have now abandoned.
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 10:36 AM   #18
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously CAN'T on how that thread of "what's better 2 slams or 1 slam + #1 ranking?" Became such an instant Ana bashing thread.

I understand she's a prime example because she's the only #1 in history to have only won 1 slam but the way some people respond or outright get out of the subject by criticizing her and calling her a fluke it's just ridiculous.

It's not even worth it dealing with trolls like Alexandros or spiteful haters like Olorin because they will always find a way try to make her look bad by proving "their point."

I'm done posting in that thread anyway, but I would seriously and more than anything want Ana to win that 2nd GS in order to send a big stick up the ass of all of those haters.

It's true she hasn't been the same since she reached #1 but she has shown she still has what it takes, just not there brain-wise.

Ugh.

Please do good on the clay. Defend all of the points as much as possible, be confident after your MM win and please be injury free. More than anything, believe in yourself. That's all I'm asking.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 12:50 PM   #19
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
I seriously CAN'T on how that thread of "what's better 2 slams or 1 slam + #1 ranking?" Became such an instant Ana bashing thread.

I understand she's a prime example because she's the only #1 in history to have only won 1 slam but the way some people respond or outright get out of the subject by criticizing her and calling her a fluke it's just ridiculous.

It's not even worth it dealing with trolls like Alexandros or spiteful haters like Olorin because they will always find a way try to make her look bad by proving "their point."

I'm done posting in that thread anyway, but I would seriously and more than anything want Ana to win that 2nd GS in order to send a big stick up the ass of all of those haters.

It's true she hasn't been the same since she reached #1 but she has shown she still has what it takes, just not there brain-wise.

Ugh.

Please do good on the clay. Defend all of the points as much as possible, be confident after your MM win and please be injury free. More than anything, believe in yourself. That's all I'm asking.

Don't let them to upset you. It's kinda normal and popular to bash Ana in GM...

Sucide: 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 44 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 03:19 PM   #20
country flag dogwonder24

dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ugh.

I too got annoyed. God, those trolls are so full of hate!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

PAW Titles: Auckland 2014, Sydney 2014 (Runner-Up), Acapulco 2014 (Runner-Up)
Three Hands: Roland Garros 2014, Western & Southern Open 2014
Ana Ivanovic forever
Christina McHale || Alize Cornet || Mona Barthel || Maria Sharapova || Jelena Jankovic
dogwonder24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 07:01 AM   #21
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you guys realize? Those people are jealous and ugly and fat and unsuccessful. Peasants. Who cares.

Ana rules.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #10
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali 2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 08:23 AM   #22
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post

Back when this subforum was renamed Anapolis, Izzy (gaviotabr) was nominated as mayor. I think I was Town Crier There was a thread for this that I ran and have now abandoned.
I'm just saying, you know.
It seems some of us are more familiar than the other here.
Like me, I was just started to be a lil bit active in the last couple weeks of even days.
Jizynovic is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 08:44 AM   #23
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Forgot to respond to this.

Should we have elections again?

It could be fun. Everyone should have a position in this sub-forum kingdom.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 02:39 AM   #24
country flag rlopen

rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of

Ana needs to step it up on the clay. If she does, I feel like she can seriously do some damage in the tournaments and truly re-establish herself as a title threat. (I mean, beating Serena is all well and good, but flopping to Bouchard in the next round is just... not good.) Hopefully, she does really well in the clay season to get her ranking up. I want nothing less than a QF from her at Roland Garros.
rlopen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 02:43 AM   #25
country flag Balltossovic
O,fficial Blood Pressure Checker of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Forgot to respond to this.

Should we have elections again?

It could be fun. Everyone should have a position in this sub-forum kingdom.
I was the Official Excitement Control Officer

I remember all the DRAMA when trying to get the name changed

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 02:46 AM   #26
country flag Balltossovic
O,fficial Blood Pressure Checker of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You can dictate us anytime

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #27
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlopen View Post
Ana needs to step it up on the clay. If she does, I feel like she can seriously do some damage in the tournaments and truly re-establish herself as a title threat. (I mean, beating Serena is all well and good, but flopping to Bouchard in the next round is just... not good.) Hopefully, she does really well in the clay season to get her ranking up. I want nothing less than a QF from her at Roland Garros.
Hey, you are the new guy here? Welcome to Anapolis rlopen. I hope you'll have great time here. Sometimes it can be really stressful as well, but you know, it's Ana so we know that it is worth of everything.

I agree with you. It would be just perfect if this clay season brings Ana's career on another level, to top 10 again. One title on Premier tournament is what would be needed for that + another QF at Slam, or better.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #10
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali 2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 08:59 PM   #28
country flag rlopen

rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Hey, you are the new guy here? Welcome to Anapolis rlopen. I hope you'll have great time here. Sometimes it can be really stressful as well, but you know, it's Ana so we know that it is worth of everything.

I agree with you. It would be just perfect if this clay season brings Ana's career on another level, to top 10 again. One title on Premier tournament is what would be needed for that + another QF at Slam, or better.
Yes, I am the new guy. I know it can be stressful, I became a fan of Ana's right after she won the French Open...
rlopen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 12:32 AM   #29
country flag nonRelativity

nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlopen View Post
Yes, I am the new guy. I know it can be stressful, I became a fan of Ana's right after she won the French Open...
So how long have you been following the forum?

For me ..I became a fan of Ana at the beginning of 2008 ..these days I used dislike Sharapova very much so reaching the final and losing to her was not nice at all then the long exam season of the last year at school started and Ana started to win ..So the first match I could watch after the Aust. open final was my last day at school and it was the famous sweet RG final !!! it was a very nice day however Safina was my 2nd fav. player
nonRelativity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 03:59 AM   #30
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post

I don't remember having this kind of welcome greet
Jizynovic is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote