Kristina Kucova Thread - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2014, 02:14 PM   #331
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Kristina Kucova Thread

158 points to TOP100.
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 01:52 PM   #332
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
158 points to TOP100.
Katowice R1: Kučová d. Niculescu 61 61

Only 128 points.
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 02:01 PM   #333
country flag tayyiba

tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light

oh my god..... i've been high hope for her, even than DOmi
so, well come back former junior US open champion ^^
good luck in next round
tayyiba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 02:50 PM   #334
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Woo! great win!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #335
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #336
country flag elba

next: Fed Cup Montreal.
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #337
country flag elba

source: fb
Old May 19th, 2014, 11:35 AM   #338
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

so what next after her good performance in FedCup...didn't she want to be in top 100?!

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #339
country flag elba

Qualifying draw RG

(11)Michelle Larcher de Brito v Aliaksandra Sasnovich
Kristina Kucova v (wc)Irina Ramialison
Polina Vinogradova v Allie Kiick
Lesia Tsurenko v (24)Sofia Arvidsson

Not bad chances to go in direction TOP100.
Old May 20th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #340
country flag bsza

bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold

In my opinion, she has a very big chance to qualify with her facing a wildcard, and Michelle, Lesia, and Sofia all in very bad form recently.
bsza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 02:32 PM   #341
country flag elba

I did not except, RG Q1R

Kristina Kucova lost (wc) Irina Ramialison 16 06
Old May 22nd, 2014, 10:56 PM   #342
country flag bsza

bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold

What the hell happened? Did Irina play out of her mind or something? Did anyone see this? After her good performances at Katowice and Fed Cup, I thought she was really going to carry momentum into RG, but then she gets routined by Saisai Zheng, and then wins ONE game to a wildcard who doesn't even have a high enough ranking to get into the qualifying. Well, hopefully Irina just played amazing, and Kristina isn't injured or something...
bsza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 08:17 AM   #343
country flag elba

Wimbledon, Quali

(4)Michelle Larcher De Brito v Maria Irigoyen
Lucie Hradecka v Anastasia Rodionova
Kateryna Kozlova v Anastasiya Vasylyeva
Kristína Kučová v (24)Maryna Zanevska

Not easy, but Kristína can do it.
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #344
country flag elba

Out in 1. round

Kristína Kučová
v (24)Maryna Zanevska 46 64 36
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #345
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

I saw the match, Zanevska has a great game for grass
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote