Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 07:37 AM   #1666
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

well she 's more "efficient" in her look than in her own tennis these days

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #1667
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 02:45 PM   #1668
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Kiki is playing Oerias qualifing now.
1QR def. Rosolska 64 64
2QR def. Barrois 76 26 60
QFR def. Soler-Espinosa 62 75
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)

Last edited by TheJoh : Apr 29th, 2014 at 05:19 PM.
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 04:34 PM   #1669
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Looks like her game is completely gone. And it's not just the last match, but pretty much every one I've seen this year (exceptions being vs. Halep and doubles). Some good serves here and there, volleys still working usually (not today), but nothing else. She basically looks like a pusher with no defense. Highly disturbing.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #1670
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Looks like her game is completely gone. And it's not just the last match, but pretty much every one I've seen this year (exceptions being vs. Halep and doubles). Some good serves here and there, volleys still working usually (not today), but nothing else. She basically looks like a pusher with no defense. Highly disturbing.
I think she can play better. She should develop her movement And she needs in a good coach
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #1671
country flag TheJoh

1R Kiki lost to Vesnina 4-6 1-6
She was up *4-0

Old Apr 29th, 2014, 05:24 PM   #1672
country flag TheJoh

Old Apr 29th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #1673
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoh View Post
I think she can play better. She should develop her movement And she needs in a good coach
Sure she can. She did it last year, she does it ocassionaly and she does it in doubles. The movement is one thing (and, of course, she was not faster just for the Halep match, for instance), but what I see as the main problem is her passiveness. Her supposed attacks are soft and present no problem to the opponent. Her serve has become weak and she rarely gets the first one in. Well, as I was saying, game gone. Perhaps is that wrist problem or perhaps she's just afraid to go for her shots. In any case, top 100 gone soon, too, and it remains to be seen if the entire singles career gone.
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #1674
country flag TheJoh

Old Apr 29th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #1675
country flag TheJoh

Old Apr 30th, 2014, 06:29 AM   #1676
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 06:53 AM   #1677
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Kiki is in Madrid where she played and won a very tough match vs V. Razzano...

Old May 3rd, 2014, 07:06 AM   #1678
country flag TheJoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANASAN View Post
Kiki is in Madrid where she played and won a very tough match vs V. Razzano...
Today she will play against Vekic
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:32 AM   #1679
country flag TheJoh

Warm-up before the match

Old May 3rd, 2014, 12:05 PM   #1680
country flag Skoo

Won against Vekic 75 60.

That warm-up must have had no effect at all, as she could have lost a set to a player who hit 16 DFs. Even if she was not DF-ing, it's not like her second serve was getting her more points. And that bagel is most likely caused by Vekic not even trying anymore, I doubt she was serving (let alone hitting anything else) better. But who knows. Anyway, let's remember this from R1 last year and forget this year she will probably be humiliated in R1