Ekaterina Makarova making waves Thread - Page 143 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 08:56 AM   #2131
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Re: Ekaterina Makarova making waves Thread

Surprised her run so far in Miami seems unnoticed

Rnd 1 Bye
Rnd 2 (23) Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) d. Rebecca Peterson (SWE) 61 61
Rnd 3 (23) Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) d. (9) Sara Errani (ITA) 63 26 64

Next up Angelique Kerber.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2014, 04:58 PM   #2132
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Surprised her run so far in Miami seems unnoticed

Rnd 1 Bye
Rnd 2 (23) Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) d. Rebecca Peterson (SWE) 61 61
Rnd 3 (23) Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) d. (9) Sara Errani (ITA) 63 26 64

Next up Angelique Kerber.
Katya gets no love on TF.

Except from like 3 or 4 of us who happen to have exceptionally refined taste.

I'm all , too. Would love to see her win this.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #2133
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

she lost
I'm missing a lot of matches lately because of work. I would have loved to see her playing more these weeks
whe're playing next? (besides doubles)
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 10:20 AM   #2134
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber is a tough opponent. Now in the doubles final against Hingis.
That should be good.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #2135
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I assume Katya is preparing for Fed Cup this week?
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 01:32 AM   #2136
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Katya and the Russian Team

Oh Nastya..

Katya and her coach

Hope they can win this, without much mess..

Well, probably won't be that way..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:16 PM   #2137

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Lena V won and Katya is playimg now..

Leads 3 - 1*

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:19 PM   #2138

Irigoyen holds

*3 - 2

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #2139

Should be easy, but they are russians and can't help themselves..

Broken 3 - 3*

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #2140

Ekaterina making a lot of errors...

*3 - 4

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #2141

Easy hold.. 4 - 4*

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #2142

Bp

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:48 PM   #2143

5 - 5*

Saving 3 GP so far..

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #2144
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Katya is awful in this match. Looks like she isn't really ready for the clay season
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #2145

After a 10 minutes game, Katya finally breaks *6 - 5

Serving for the set..