Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 237 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #3541
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Sorry, but you got me wrong.. I know geography wery well.
Cause Mario asked "Is Simona Romanian gypsy?" I made that sarcastic answer because Simona has nothing Gypsy in her looks -)
Maybe he didn`t know they look different to us , u know ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Vezi ca e un reportaj facut pe youtube despre numarul tiganilor din Romania si despre viitorul apropiat (20-30 de ani)
Daca-l gasesc o sa-l postez pe undeva pe aici, poate la discutii libere!O sa fie vai de capul nostru!
Te doare inima ...
Eu refuz sa cred asa ceva.

Da ce copii nostri vor murii la 20 de ani , le vom pune centura de castitate pana sa moara , si ei vor face cate 15 copii de buleandra?

Eu inteleg temerile tale , sunt si eu putin ingrijorat cu ceea ce rau fac ei prin lume si pun in carca noastra dar ca sa inteleg ca vom fi minoritari pe pamantul nostru , deja e un scenariu post - apocaliptic pt mine si nu vreau sa`l iau in serios .
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:19 PM   #3542
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Should Gypsies feel offended that Romanians feel offended when they are confused with Gypsies?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:20 PM   #3543
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
did u see all the waterfalls in the world George ?
I didn`t.
the beauty is a perspective. Depends who`s looking. Maybe there is more that meets the eye, u know?

Just to quote the author Brian Wilder,

"I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different."

In their defense i think they seen a dozen if not all of them. And if u woander if i have something against your point of view , i dont , but u must respect an opinion coming from some experts ( i didn`t name them but i`m sure they know more than me in this matter ) ,for you and your opinion to be respected.
I respect their opinion, and I agree 100% with that quote.
The problem is that many of this kind of rankings are made just to have an article to publish and they present them as the most beautiful waterfalls/cities/whatever in the world, not as the most beautiful waterfalls in their point of view. And usually the rankings are made without visiting those places and without any countable argument.
The Bigar waterfall is 1.5 meters high and from the pictures it seems it is very big and you can go under it and take a bath. It's a joke to present it as one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world. I know some people who went to visit it after they read this article and they were disappointed.

So tomorrow we find out who are the Serbian girls that came to Bucharest. I think we have 80% changes to win if Jankovic doesn't come.
george2210 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #3544
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Should Gypsies feel offended that Romanians feel offended when they are confused with Gypsies?
No need to, Romanians are Romanians, Gypsyes are Gypsyes, French people are French, Japonese are Japonese, Tatars are Tatars and so on!

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:31 PM   #3545
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
I think we have 80% changes to win if Jankovic doesn't come.
JJ finished to play in the Fed Cup in 2012
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:36 PM   #3546
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
JJ finished to play in the Fed Cup in 2012
That doesn't mean she can't change her mind though , as many sportsmen do and did.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:43 PM   #3547
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post

So tomorrow we find out who are the Serbian girls that came to Bucharest. I think we have 80% changes to win if Jankovic doesn't come.
I wouldn't say that giving how well Jaksic and Ivanovic have played lately. Simona is after a break and it usually takes her at least 1 match to regain form, plus Sorana and others are not playing well. If Begu keeps playing well I hope the coach has the guts to play her.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:44 PM   #3548
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Codrut, if you are an american , then let me ask u this, because i understand a sub question there.

If u start stealing or begging or do other crimes , and tell the officers ( police ) that u are an Native American from United States ( which probably u are not , tell me if u are then i can give u another example ) , they ( the native - americans ) won`t be offended if you lie about that ?

To answer in a raw format of your question , they are not offended. They want this kind of "cloak" around them. U know , the definition of a gipsy in a simple sentence is a nomadic style of life. Well why somebody who steal , robb, cheats , kiddnap, live in houses that are about to collapse, or just houses made from scraps of metal and cardboard they find , tell the truth about who he is and what he does for living ?

They like a simple style of life , but this doesn`t mean your life will be simplier if u meet them )
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #3549
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
I wouldn't say that giving how well Jaksic and Ivanovic have played lately. Simona is after a break and it usually takes her at least 1 match to regain form, plus Sorana and others are not playing well. If Begu keeps playing well I hope the coach has the guts to play her.
I would say over 50% though . And the Begu part won't happen unfortunately , as Tecsor was Cirstea's coach and her husband is still her (Sorana's) physiotherapist .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:51 PM   #3550
country flag UCLA

For me , Begu is safer than Cirstea. I know , she can be really motivated for Fed Cup ( Cirstea ), but i would risk with Irina, she`s "safer" to me.
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:53 PM   #3551
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana is a pigeon of Bojana Looks like the doubles match can be deciding
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 10:16 PM   #3552
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=689401

All this discussion are off topic, that's why i made this thread. Get used to talk in here anything that is not related to Simona, guys.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 02:48 AM   #3553
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Quote:
Codrut, if you are an american , then let me ask u this, because i understand a sub question there.

If u start stealing or begging or do other crimes , and tell the officers ( police ) that u are an Native American from United States ( which probably u are not , tell me if u are then i can give u another example ) , they ( the native - americans ) won`t be offended if you lie about that ?

To answer in a raw format of your question , they are not offended. They want this kind of "cloak" around them. U know , the definition of a gipsy in a simple sentence is a nomadic style of life. Well why somebody who steal , robb, cheats , kiddnap, live in houses that are about to collapse, or just houses made from scraps of metal and cardboard they find , tell the truth about who he is and what he does for living ?

They like a simple style of life , but this doesn`t mean your life will be simplier if u meet them )
Now this is one of the more extraordinary threads I've read here in a while. I'm an American. Knowledge of my own ancestry on at least one side of my family very shallow -- maybe four generations. I.e., I know the family genealogical line only back into the late 19th century. So I'm curious about this. The analogy seems to be: Just as gypsies lie about their ancestry in order to excuse, or contextualize, their "stealing/begging/other crimes," so, Native Americans would never do that. A dissemblance is being observed here. There's a problem with the analogy, even as a dis-resemblance. It makes the assumption that social irresponsibility is a characteristic of reservation life, or culture, here. That's an old canard. The bother with it is that the Sixties in the U.S. very much transvalued the terms of tribal heritage in the U.S. Young people embraced the political and cultural goals of AIM (the American Indian Movement). Now, if U.S. citizens, non-reservated, are marked by even a quartile of tribal ancestry, they proudly own it, advertise it. Our U.S. Senator from Massachusetts, Elizabeth Warren, got into trouble for doing that, despite the fact that no one, looking into her ancestry, could find the Native American blood she claimed in her ancestry. So the scenario your analogy presents is quite unlikely. If there's still social dissipation on reservations, and there is, I doubt anyone is using the syndrome of it to contextualize, apologize for, or otherwise excuse their crimes. Not to be pedantic, but that's worth correcting, from my point of view.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 07:31 AM   #3554
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
For me , Begu is safer than Cirstea. I know , she can be really motivated for Fed Cup ( Cirstea ), but i would risk with Irina, she`s "safer" to me.
Just because Irina won a couple ITF 25 K tournaments don`t make her a better (safer if you will) player than Sorana ! I like and support Irina, as I do to all Romanians out there, but just NO !
The team should stick to the plan, Simona and Sorana in singles, Monica and Irina in double. If Ana will join the Serbian team, than she will be the most dangerous player but even so, she can only win 2 matches, the other 3 should be ours. Let`s not be frightened by two players outside TOP 100. This tie is ours to win or lose
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 08:08 AM   #3555
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

Some bad news: Simona seems to have a small injury again
http://www.ziare.com/simona-halep/st...-halep-1292560

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Just because Irina won a couple ITF 25 K tournaments don`t make her a better (safer if you will) player than Sorana !
I agree. Sorana should play and she will play 100% .
george2210 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread