Megan Moulton-Levy Mania - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #871
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Megan Moulton-Levy Mania

congrats megan, finally a good week again! now gl in the final, whoever the opponent is.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 10:59 PM   #872
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Megan just took home her first ever WTA Title with a 7/6(5) 3/6 11-9 win over Babos & Olga
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 09:33 AM   #873
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 05:40 PM   #874
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the pic Dos Santos She looks so happy and soooo petite next to the other players
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 07:43 PM   #875

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

congrats megan, finally a tournament win! now keep building on that form and get some more wins and finally into the top 50 in doubles!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 07:48 PM   #876

Katowice:

R1: (2)MML/Jurak vs. (WC)Jans-Ignacik/Olaru

go megan, keep winning!

Old Apr 7th, 2014, 08:12 PM   #877
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on winning your 1st WTA Doubles title Megan!
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 02:02 PM   #878

They're playing their first round match right now. they were leading 4-1 in the first set and serving for 5-1, but lost 4-6, after they started to make too many unforced errors now they're leading 2-1 with a break in the second set, but if they don't rise their level of play, they won't win today....go megan, turn it around and get that win!

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 02:04 PM   #879

2-2

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 02:06 PM   #880

2-3 not good ladies....

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 02:18 PM   #881

3-4 now at least

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 02:27 PM   #882

lost 64 63

horrible match by these two. a ton of unforced errors and they just couldn't hold their serve. maybe they were still in monterrey with their minds. but if they continue to play together, i hope they can rise their level of play soon, or else their clay court season will be over pretty soon again with no wins.

Old Apr 10th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #883

nice article about their tournament win last weekend:

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...r-megan-darija

Old Apr 10th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #884
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 08:03 AM   #885

Kuala Lumpur:

R1: (2)MML/Jurak vs. Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech

Go megan, play a better match this time!