Asia Muhammad - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 08:00 AM   #346
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Asia Muhammad

QF: Muhammad/Will vs. (1)Babos/Govortsova

Get the upset ladies!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2014, 05:01 AM   #347

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

QF: (1)Babos/Govortsova def. Muhammad/Will 75 75

so close.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 08:12 PM   #348

btw, asia reached a CHR of no. 295 in singles this week. congrats and keep climbing!

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 08:22 AM   #349

50k Dothan:

QR1: (7)Muhammad vs. Kalinina

Go asia, get to the main draw!

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #350

QR1: Kalinina def. (7)Muhammad 63 64

what a disappointment! you'll not be progressing much further if you keep losing those matches, asia!

Old Apr 15th, 2014, 09:43 AM   #351

R1: (2)Muhammad/Townsend vs. El Tabakh/Kiick

At least gl in doubles now!

Old Apr 16th, 2014, 01:30 PM   #352
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

I like that Asia is trying out partnering with a new player Especially a young big hitter like Taylor
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 06:51 AM   #353

R1: (2)Muhammad/Townsend def. El Tabakh/Kiick 61 61
QF: (2)Muhammad/Townsend def. (WC)Min/Oudin w.o.
SF: Kontaveit/Kremen def. (2)Muhammad/Townsend w.o.

probably because she wanted to enter qualies in charlottesville.

Last edited by coetzergambill : Apr 20th, 2014 at 06:41 AM.
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 06:32 AM   #354

50k Charlottesville:

QR1: (6)Muhammad vs. (WC)Daniel

Better luck this week asia!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Apr 21st, 2014 at 11:49 AM.
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 11:49 AM   #355

QR1: (6)Muhammad def. (WC)Daniel 61 62
QR2: (6)Muhammad vs. Lao

tough draw. gl asia. but at least now finally a win again!

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 08:48 AM   #356

QR2: Lao def. (6)Muhammad 26 76 63

R1: (2)Muhammad/Townsend vs. Cohen/Slater

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 12:26 PM   #357

R1: (2)Muhammad/Townsend def. Cohen/Slater 63 76
QF: (2)Muhammad/Townsend vs. El Tabakh/Kiick

go asia!

Old Apr 25th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #358

QF: (2)Muhammad/Townsend def. El Tabakh/Kiick 75 62
SF: (2)Muhammad/Townsend vs. Rogers/Rogowska

keep winning asia!

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 06:51 AM   #359

SF: (2)Muhammad/Townsend def. Rogers/Rogowska 61 62
F: (2)Muhammad/Townsend vs. (1)Falconi/Sanchez

Get the title asia!

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #360
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles Final: (2)Muhammad/Townsend (USA/USA) d. (1)Falconi/Sanchez (USA/USA) 63 61

Congrats to Asia on her 9th career ITF Doubles Title
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote