2014 - Sara's cheering thread - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #301
country flag MarianucciNerva

MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice
Re: 2014 - Sara's cheering thread

Sara lost the 2nd. I'm positive she will come roaring back in the last. This Bencic chick is only 17....
MarianucciNerva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2014, 11:45 PM   #302
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

I don't think I've ever seen Sara play so badly
She was on verge of tears by the end...whatever happened to her, I hope Roby is there to undo the damage
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 11:49 PM   #303
country flag martin90

martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold

awful just awful from secound and 2-2 in second. time to sleep and cry
martin90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 11:51 PM   #304
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

Nope, Roby is already in Katowice Well, Sara, rest now and just don't let this loss get into your head.
It was an awful loss, such a bad playing from her
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #305
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Simply outclassed, lately it's happening quite frequently

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 11:54 PM   #306

MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice

Dissappointing..but really she hasnt bern great since this tournament began amd the retirement probably didnt help, then the breaker wih peng. Still though this is the start of the clay season at least she made it to the quaters..right? Forza Sara we know you will get better results.
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 11:56 PM   #307
country flag kvaker81

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Simply outclassed, lately it's happening quite frequently

Does it make you happy or something?
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 12:03 AM   #308
country flag Jakebfletch

Jakebfletch is just really nice Jakebfletch is just really nice Jakebfletch is just really nice Jakebfletch is just really nice Jakebfletch is just really nice Jakebfletch is just really nice Jakebfletch is just really nice Jakebfletch is just really nice Jakebfletch is just really nice Jakebfletch is just really nice Jakebfletch is just really nice
My interest in this tourney has rapidly sunk now! The semi final line up doesnt strike me as a Premier event now that Errani and Jankovic have gone!

Jakebfletch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 12:04 AM   #309
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post
Does it make you happy or something?
Why it should make me happy
After the first set she was just outclassed and instead to fight she just gave up. She needs to find new motivations and ASAP too.

FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 06:57 AM   #310
country flag kvaker81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakebfletch View Post
My interest in this tourney has rapidly sunk now! The semi final line up doesnt strike me as a Premier event now that Errani and Jankovic have gone!
It looks like a 10k satellite now I'm moving to the next tournament.
Where's Sara next?

Quote:
Why it should make me happy
After the first set she was just outclassed and instead to fight she just gave up. She needs to find new motivations and ASAP too.
It looked by that phrase that it did make you happy, to see Sara on a verge of tears there. It looked like she was having a nervs breakout and I felt very sorry for her, because she did try to get back. But she just couldn't. I just hope it doesn't damage her more than neccesary
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 10:05 AM   #311
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

com'on Sara, don't give up, you have the talent, you have just to work very hard on your service, I still hope see you shining on clay my babe
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 04:34 PM   #312
country flag kvaker81

I wonder what makes people come to this thread and badrep a person for cheering for Sara I got badrepped by Bencic fan based on my last post here Did I even mention Bencic in it?
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #313
country flag kvaker81

This pic got my tweet favourited and actually answered by Sara So cute
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #314

I wonder how Italy will do vs Kvitova and company?
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #315
country flag kvaker81

Hopefully, they can do anything. It's all on Camila's shoulders right now, I think...Sara in no shape to win against the czechs at indoor hard court