Anett Kontaveit - Page 174 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2014, 10:44 AM   #2596
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post

What's up with the two dots hun
Just testing
Sometimes there is this issue of messages getting lost. My previous message did not show up until I made the next one. Deleted it now.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #2597
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Just testing
Sometimes there is this issue of messages getting lost. My previous message did not show up until I made the next one. Deleted it now.
OK Cool.

I can't believe she lost to Heidi Could have qualified and eventually played Ana. It astonishes me how weak this tournament always is especially with the Prize Money, Hard Court and Great Location I mean there was a section with Tads, Kiick, Boserup and Flipkens

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 11:56 AM   #2598
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I really think Anett should have signed in for Qualies in Pelham this week Playing as much as possible is important for her IMO as she always plays better with match play

Anyway, now that she is playing Dothan and Charlottesville, I hope she will stay and play Indian Harbour Beach and maybe Raleigh depending on her results If she can get into the Top 150 before Roland Garros I think that would be a great achievement and if she plays well this year there is no reason why she cannot get a seeding in USO Qualies especially with 100K + H Bogota and the lower ranking points offered both depleting the fields She doesn't really have anything to defend for the whole year especially in the context of her points from this year 51 Points doesn't really seem like that much any more

Quote:
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 01:59 PM   #2599
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Anett is also in the Q list in Marrakech. But qualifying is at the end of the Dothan week.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=676218
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #2600
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Anett is also in the Q list in Marrakech. But qualifying is at the end of the Dothan week.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=676218
I really think Anett should stick to the ITF Circuit especially given her most recent results on WTA. I also think that instead of doing Monterrey she should have done Medellin 50K + H/Bogota/Maybe some American tournaments.

The American tournaments are a good avenue for her to bring up her Singles ranking and that is what is most important right now

Quote:
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:22 AM   #2601
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Btw, when is the RG entry list locked?
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:49 AM   #2602
country flag chingching

Quote:
6 weeks before so quite soon I think

There is no doubt she is in IMO

Quote:
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:52 AM   #2603
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Qualifying list comes out last week this month.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:57 AM   #2604
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
What do you think the cut-off will be?

Quote:
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #2605
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Anett is also in the Q list in Marrakech
Quote:
I really think Anett should stick to the ITF Circuit especially given her most recent results on WTA.
Once a player is accepted into the qualifying of any WTA Tournament, she may not withdraw to play (or accept a wild card) in another WTA Tournament or ITF event in the same week.
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 11:08 AM   #2606
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Quote:
What do you think the cut-off will be?
Final cut-off will mot likely be somewhere between 210 and 220.
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 11:11 AM   #2607
country flag muusa

Quote:
So it is like 3 weeks before Qualies for RG? Wasn't it out at the beginning of April last year?
Is it the same for Wimbledon? And why is it different for AO?
So many questions
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #2608
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Quote:
So it is like 3 weeks before Qualies for RG? Wasn't it out at the beginning of April last year?
Is it the same for Wimbledon? And why is it different for AO?
So many questions
MD of RG starts on week of May 26th (actually play starts on 25th, but it's not important). MD list comes out 6 weeks before, qualifying entry deadline is 4 weeks before. Same for every GS.
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #2609
country flag muusa

Thanks, Meelis!

Quote:
Once a player is accepted into the qualifying of any WTA Tournament, she may not withdraw to play (or accept a wild card) in another WTA Tournament or ITF event in the same week.
But about this - so does this mean there is basically no way (without fines or sth) out of Marrakech any more? I mean playing some more tournaments in US instead.. Pretty tough rules in that case.
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 12:32 PM   #2610
country flag chingching

Quote:
Thanks, Meelis!

But about this - so does this mean there is basically no way (without fines or sth) out of Marrakech any more? I mean playing some more tournaments in US instead.. Pretty tough rules in that case.
I assume if she withdrew before she made Qualies it would be allowed...
It's a bit of a stupid rule IMO... The WTA acts like it is so superior to the ITF

I got the MD Cut-off and QD Cut-offs mixed up

Quote: