❤ Þicturℯs of ℒaüra ღ 【ツ】 - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 08:35 PM   #301
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of
Re: ~ Pictures of Laura ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by =HomeAlone= View Post
who is this girl with Laura?
According to 'Wintermute' her name is Charlie Pearce and, incidentally, she's a cousin of the recently retired British player Mel South. Charlie is also best friends with Donna Vekic which explains why she's with Donna, Genie and Laura in the picture from last year's pre-Wimbledon party that Saint2 has just posted above.

Laura recently made a collage on Insta in celebration of Charlie's birthday:

Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 08:18 AM   #302
country flag Trax

Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice

Trax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 02:19 PM   #303
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 06:37 PM   #304
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of

Laura's such a geek.
LeatherRatson is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 09:14 PM   #305
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My current gym playlist is full of 80s classics. Send me your favourite songs to work out to! #sweaty
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #306
country flag Trax

Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice

Quote:
It's throwback Thursday time. Here's the British tennis girls fawning over Anthony Joshua at the Olympics. ‪#‎tbt‬
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 08:32 AM   #307
Royals.

Quote:
My friends birthday is 80s themed. Did I do okay on the outfit?

Old Mar 29th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #308
country flag Trax

Quote:
Got the fistpump out during fitness today because there are now 200 thousand lovely people following this page. #THANKYOU
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #309
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax View Post
Good to see her on a tennis court. I wonder if she's doing any hitting or just fitness?
LeatherRatson is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #310
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Not sure if it is just the angle of the camera but there looks to be a lot less of her than 6 months ago.
Maybe the fitness training is really working on the right bits.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 04:33 AM   #311
country flag wta_watcher

wta_watcher has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by allracquetsports View Post
Not sure if it is just the angle of the camera but there looks to be a lot less of her than 6 months ago.
She's gotten a lot slimmer esp her face and thighs. I hope her fitter legs translate to better movement on court.

Saw this pic of Laura with 2 girls, one (or both) of whom is a junior tennis player.
http://instagram.com/p/mIuK0DCyVN/

Last edited by wta_watcher : Apr 1st, 2014 at 04:28 AM.
wta_watcher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 07:03 AM   #312
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wta_watcher View Post
She's gotten a lot slimmer esp her face and thighs. I hope her fitter legs translate to better movement on court.

Saw this pic of Laura with 2 girls, one (or both) of whom is a junior tennis player.
http://instagram.com/p/mIuK0DCyVN/
Posted by Paulina Bakaite, who's at the NTC for a TE16 event: http://te.tournamentsoftware.com/spo...8-F0F03B65EDB5. It's a fair bet that the other girl is there for the same reason. But the mind boggles as to how you found the picture...

EDIT: just in case someone is a) desperate to know who the other girl is b) unable to hover their mouse over the picture and c) decides to come back here, it's Paulina's doubles partner Gerda Zykutė.

Last edited by Embittered : Apr 3rd, 2014 at 06:24 PM.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 11:36 AM   #313
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
So she is in London and not in Germany.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 04:13 AM   #314
country flag wta_watcher

wta_watcher has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
But the mind boggles as to how you found the picture...
Oh, I saw that pic on a Laura fan's Twitter account. Could be one of our fellow forumers, for all I know.

I was gonna link to that tweet, then decided to trace the Instagram source instead when I realized the girls with Laura are probably tennis players too 'coz they're tall like her! The original tweet I saw did cite paulinaab (sp?) Instagram as source.

Sorry I'm not that familiar with junior players. Junior matches rarely get aired here in my country.

EDIT: Here's the Tweet I had seen:
https://twitter.com/LauraRobsonNews/...23951550377985

Scroll down a few tweets and there's a "get well soon" project there for Laura. I'm crap at making graphics, so I didn't send in any for that project. You guys might want to join in.

Last edited by wta_watcher : Apr 1st, 2014 at 05:44 AM.
wta_watcher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 06:43 AM   #315
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wta_watcher View Post
Oh, I saw that pic on a Laura fan's Twitter account. Could be one of our fellow forumers, for all I know.

I was gonna link to that tweet, then decided to trace the Instagram source instead when I realized the girls with Laura are probably tennis players too 'coz they're tall like her! The original tweet I saw did cite paulinaab (sp?) Instagram as source.

Sorry I'm not that familiar with junior players. Junior matches rarely get aired here in my country.

EDIT: Here's the Tweet I had seen:
https://twitter.com/LauraRobsonNews/...23951550377985

Scroll down a few tweets and there's a "get well soon" project there for Laura. I'm crap at making graphics, so I didn't send in any for that project. You guys might want to join in.
Thanks. You gave my question more respect than it deserved.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote