Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 223 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 29th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #3331
country flag nole-pova

nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Any suggestions ??
nole-pova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 12:53 AM   #3332
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking Maestro and 3D Secure.

Dem Bitches knew I forgot my password and went and blocked my caaaaaard!!

I am moving my ass to Visa Santander PRONTO!
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 09:31 AM   #3333
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole-pova View Post
Any suggestions ??
Nolepova sounds like the best possible thing you can get out of their names to me. Sharanole doesn't quite have the same ring to it I don't think.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 09:33 AM   #3334
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any suggestions ??
but, but you already have one.
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 10:03 AM   #3335
country flag nole-pova

nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Nolepova sounds like the best possible thing you can get out of their names to me. Sharanole doesn't quite have the same ring to it I don't think.
thankx for trying at least
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 10:04 AM   #3336
country flag nole-pova

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
but, but you already have one.
but,but i don't like it
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 02:59 PM   #3337
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
but,but i don't like it
It's either DjokoPova or NolePova, it's not like there are hundreds and hundreds of options

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #3338
country flag nole-pova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
It's either DjokoPova or NolePova, it's not like there are hundreds and hundreds of options
how i didn't think about djokopova
anyway thank you so much
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 06:11 PM   #3339

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
how i didn't think about djokopova
anyway thank you so much
Np

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #3340

Nole winning IW-Miami double. So happy right now

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 08:31 PM   #3341
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Nole winning IW-Miami double. So happy right now
Happy 4 weeks for us as Nole fans The first time this year that I'm this satisfied about tennis results Huge boost of confidence for the clay season I hope. So excited

OTOH, Rafa, you're so close to Maria's final record in Miami
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #3342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
Happy 4 weeks for us as Nole fans The first time this year that I'm this satisfied about tennis results Huge boost of confidence for the clay season I hope. So excited

OTOH, Rafa, you're so close to Maria's final record in Miami
Exactly what I thought Anyway, after a very disappointing start to the season, Novak is picking up, I really hope that he is gunning for that freakin' Garros. Anyway, likewise, first tennis results that I'm happy about this season. Although, I was actually very pleased that Stan won the AO when my fave couldn't

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Mar 31st, 2014, 10:12 PM   #3343
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

A Willytard bad-repped me for saying Maria will finish in the top 4 at the end of the year, in our Miami thread - how sad must you be?
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 10:17 PM   #3344
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
A Willytard bad-repped me for saying Maria will finish in the top 4 at the end of the year, in our Miami thread - how sad must you be?
which one?
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 01:33 AM   #3345
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
those lurkers are the worst of the bunch. i know every fan base have their own assholes but THAT fanbase is the worst
malarkist is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread