Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 160 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 08:05 PM   #2386
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I heard there's agencies in Monaco that you can book to take care of that kind of stuff. They go into your apartment from time to time, turn on the lights, water etc. so it looks like somebody has been living there.

It's kind of absurd but people go absurd lengths to save taxes
But the authorities and just get your bio-metric passport to see if you have spent the required time in the country, right?
cocoblush is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 08:20 PM   #2387
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoblush View Post
But the authorities and just get your bio-metric passport to see if you have spent the required time in the country, right?
Monaco is part of France and such of Europe. There are no passport checks in Europe or on flights within Europe so there is no way to prove or disprove where somebody has been living. it's basically impossible to track down EU citizens, especially if they are rich and have enough money at their disposal to go where they want and stay as long as they want.

With that being said, Twitter and Facebook make this sort of stuff a bit more complicated

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 08:32 PM   #2388
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Haha there's no way she spends three months a year there but I guess they just don't care, as she's high status and not a fugitive like a lot of other tax evaders . Or maybe she'll get deported eventually .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #2389
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

vichka35
Just because

http://instagram.com/p/l2AFXjjLQJ/
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #2390
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 02:39 PM   #2391
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
Cute!
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 03:45 PM   #2392
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
Can u guess where I am now? Hint: is a little cold im inside lol
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #2393
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's Chicago : .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 07:12 PM   #2394
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Where in the World is Victoria Azarenka?
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 11:48 PM   #2395
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

And what is she doing there??
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
I think it's Chicago : .
Probably you're right.

Edit:
Wilson Sporting Goods HQ is in Chicago.

Last edited by VIK! : Mar 28th, 2014 at 11:59 PM.
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 12:58 AM   #2396
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute

So does that mean she has had her treatment if she is in Chicago?
Azarenka Ivanovic Sharapova Safina Pierce Kournikova Vaidišova Kirilenko Capriati Zvonareva Davenport Hingis Dementieva Venus Jankovic Bencic Chakvetadze Kvitova Schnyder Kuznetsova Myskina Wozniacki Henin Giorgi Svitolina Townsend Schmiedlova Petkovic Zhang Duan

Why You Ajdemo? You Say Kaman, Kaman

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen Vika is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #2397
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
so beautiful

Comeback soon gurl!! Life is so boring without u

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 11:17 PM   #2398
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Vika is pretty easy on the eyebones all right

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 08:39 AM   #2399
country flag Natural Joe

@FartboXQ: Glad @vika7 made it out to Vegas! #FamBam #selfie"

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #2400
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Does she stay longer than 24hrs anywhere she goes?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote