Simona's News/Articles/Interviews - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 02:36 PM   #346
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of
Re: Simona's News/Articles/Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Yes . I'm starting to get sick of these retarded "reporters" . I don't think other top players get such retarded "reporters" (at least when they arrive back in their country)

Our reporters are special stupid
I'll give them that, they are pretty "original"
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 03:55 PM   #347
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes . I'm starting to get sick of these retarded "reporters" . I don't think other top players get such retarded "reporters" (at least when they arrive back in their country)

Yes, and you could tell that she was visibly irritated with them. She must have been tired.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 06:15 PM   #348
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

http://doartenis.ro/2014/03/exclusiv...es-in-familie/
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 06:20 PM   #349
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

well , that explains a lot.
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 07:01 PM   #350
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's probably a reason so many athletes move their main residence to other countries, right after financial benefits of course.

This country and its sports jouranlist have been desperate for years to find the next big sports star and everyone expected it to be a soccer player who could have at least found some asylum in an international team playing abroad.

Now the expectations of a whole sports nation weigh on her shoulders alone.
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 07:47 PM   #351
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
It's probably a reason so many athletes move their main residence to other countries, right after financial benefits of course.

This country and its sports jouranlist have been desperate for years to find the next big sports star and everyone expected it to be a soccer player who could have at least found some asylum in an international team playing abroad.

Now the expectations of a whole sports nation weigh on her shoulders alone.
As you may be right , I would say that many of these "reporters" are retarded in general. I wonder many times how do/did they get that job.

And I also wonder who "thinks" of the questions they ask and if they are the only ones that televisions could send there. One would think that (for this) they would "recruit" someone who has at least basic tennis knowledge and an average IQ but that is far from the truth in many situations unfortunately

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #352
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/TENIS/...liams+Este+foa
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 04:36 PM   #353
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As you may be right , I would say that many of these "reporters" are retarded in general. I wonder many times how do/did they get that job.

And I also wonder who "thinks" of the questions they ask and if they are the only ones that televisions could send there. One would think that (for this) they would "recruit" someone who has at least basic tennis knowledge and an average IQ but that is far from the truth in many situations unfortunately

I instantly thought of this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDy1gBAGRhk

It's really a shame to not give your interview partner the feeling of being interesed in him/her as a person.
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 05:02 PM   #354
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

http://www.dolce-sport.ro/fotbal/fot...ragerii-31711/
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 06:32 AM   #355
country flag Bonk

http://www.treizecizero.ro/news/disc...sfactii-enorme

http://treizecizero.ro/simona/interviu.htm

Interview
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 09:30 AM   #356
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

TREIZECIZERO interview with Simona Halep

Another break was followed by a new very good result: First Mandatory semifinal. How was the Indian Wells experience?

It was a highly demanding tournament, had to turn back two games in the final set. Great physically and mentally consumption, but it was a really good result for me.

The match against Bouchard was presented as one with significances, as it is presented as a possible rival in the future. You felt it like a different match with more pressure?

No, it was a normal match against a good player who is in form now, but that does not mean the match against her is more important than others. Each match has its importance and complexity.

The two matches against Radwanska were among the best of the year in the WTA. We know how much the Rome victory against her helped you to gain confidence. How do you perceive the rivalry with her now?

Radwanska is an experienced and talented top 5 player. Matches against her are similar difficult, but it is not a rivalry.

Clay season is next with a number of important competitions, concentrated in a relatively short period of time.

Clay is a friendly surface to me and my physique, but I do not know what will be in three months time. I will fight in every match and we'll see what happens!

In Budapest, for the first time Romania could align an ideal formula. How important is for you girls the idea of the team?

From the very beginning of the year we discussed to mobilize this year and try to qualify in a superior Fed Cup Group. In Budapest it was seen that we are a team, each game had a different way, but the team was always the one who won.

The tie against Serbia will most likely be the spring event in Romanian sport. I assume you are eager to play home. How do you see the opportunity?

It's a very difficult tie, the Serbian team consists in a Grand Slam winner and world number one, both in good shape in the beginning of this year. Of course it is a huge pleasure to play in front of your compatriots and I will give everything I can for the team and for the country. But, again, will be a very tough match. I hope we can achieve a good performance, having the audience alongside.

How did you get used to the new situation, with all eyes being on you, the foreign press is watching you more closely? How do you handle media obligations?

My life has changed, but I am still the same person. I was pleased with the appreciation the foreign press given me, virtually receiving their most important awards in 2013 and 2014. Also the national press praised my performance.

At the end of last year you said that you want to have a single period, without a coach. How did that period of time helped you and what are the things that you learned then?

It was a decision that now I described as good, it was a time that allowed me the freedom to make decisions and helped me give myself a good mood and tranquility. I realized that it is important to be present on the court, feel the opponent and the game and make decisions quickly and confidently.

Wim?

It is normal collaboration based on mutual respect. Wim Fissette has been a long time on the tour, knows very well how it is organized and conducted, plus the experience he has.

What do you think about on-court coaching? I noticed that since you`re working with Wim, you only called him a few times on the court. Are you trying to deal yourself with the match issues having in mind the Grand Slam where on-court coaching is not allowed?

As I said, I want to make my own decisions on the court and be responsible for what I decided at that moment. In this way, my speed reaction to situations I'm dealing with is much larger and is based on how I feel my opponent. Of course an outside opinion it is good; as they say, you can see better from the outside, but my opinion is that you should not be dependent on on-court advices.

What displeases you at your game?

I don`t have complaints, just things I'd like to improve. I think I have a solid game, but I still have to improve some areas.

You got excellent results in the bigger tournaments you've played in 2014. What are your goals for the rest of the year? Singapore?

Singapore is not a goal in itself, is only a consequence of the results that I will have this year. So I have to be focused in every match, tournament by tournament. I want to get there.

Last year, some of your best results come just before a slam. Did this affected RF / Wimbledon / USO that you`ve played a lot of tennis before? Will you try to play more selective, giving up some tournaments?

Sure, some tiredness comes after a tournament win, probably affecting Grand Slam tournament, but this year I adjusted this. I`ve set a schedule in the beginning of the year, according to my previous experiences.

You have a fantastic record against the Top 20, Top 10 players. Obviously, everyone is curious of a new match against Serena. How do you feel regarding the possible matches against her, against a healthy Li Na or Azarenka ?

Serena has won everything she could win, when she was taking Grand Slam tournaments I was just learning tennis, is a pleasure to play against her, because tennis is a competition, and after every match I consider I`we learned something new. I don`t aim to defeat her, but I do not think it is impossible to win against her someday. This is the spirit of tennis. As for Li Na and Azarenka, they are also very good player, I take the matches against them as a challenge that will make me stronger

What is player profile that you feel it is the most difficult to play against?

Each match has its difficulties. Every match is different from another, as in tennis is very important the surface you play, how's the weather in what form is the opponent, plus the shape that you`re in that day matters a lot.

Now that you are a strong presence in the top 10, you will meet increasingly more often with top players. Your game will become more familiar to them. How do you plan to counter this?

Think differently, that I`ve learned their game and know much more about them, so that for every is just as easy or hard.

What is your tournament program in an match day ? Or one day without match?

On a match day I`m more careful with my nutrition, make a refreshing and brief warming-up before the match and staying focused on what I have to do. The day I don`t have a match is a normal day, a easier workout and physical training. There is no big difference between the match day and non match day. I try to keep a balance.

How is the environment in the female circuit? Less welcome, as some say? What's your best friend on the circuit?

I can not say I have a good friend in the circuit but I interact with most of the players. We spend so much time together in tournaments that it's normal to bind a conversation, or a joke. In the locker room it's a normal environment, I do not know how it could be otherwise, since we are professional players and each one with her schedule and her team.

How do you relax during tournaments? Have you been able to visit some cities that play in ?

I barely have free that I can go out and visit, and it`s also exhausting. But I like to go shopping, I wanna have a memory from each tournament.

What is your diet? You favorite dishes or some that you avoid ?

Pasta, pasta and again pasta ! In general, I am a balanced regarding nutrition.

What do you like the most about a professional tennis player lifestyle and what you like least?

I love the life I have, I love competition, I love tennis and I try to enjoy every moment. I hate that I have not spend home a New Year's Eve for about 5 years.

You said you do not watch tennis on TV. Do you follow other sports?

I do not follow other sports, but when a good tennis match is on TV I watch it with interest that I may learn something from them.

What ATP player you like? Did you went at his matches to see him live?

I like Federer. He has a very complete game and elegant. For him, tennis seems very easy. Whenever I get the chance, I go to see play.

Does it help you to hear romanian encouragement on the arenas you play ? Do you discuss with the romanians fans after the match ?

Of course it matters to have support. Any player wants it. Usually do not have time to talk after matches, because we are bound by the WTA to go to interviews, press conferences and other activities. But every time I gladly greet my fans and supporters.

What is your favorite circuit tournament? How about the city?

Rome! The city, and the tournament. But each tournament and each city has its beauty and is pleasing in his own way.

Many top WTA players are very active on social media, Facebook, Twitter, etc.. Do you plan something like that to keep in touch with your fans?

No, I have no Facebook, or Twitter. I prefer to remain the same as before.

Tennis has grown in importance and attention in Romania because of you. What would you like to happen in the context ?

It's my favorite sport and I'd sure like to see more investments in Romanian tennis infrastructure and in supporting the juniors.

You said you knew kids who started tennis, inspired by you. What did you say to one of them if you could give some advice?

That's a difficult sport, but when you manage to understand it, brings enormous satisfaction and forget all his difficulties.

What's the question you wanted to hear and you have never got during an interview?

I have been asked so many questions from all areas that sometimes I want all of them to remain without any questions

Treizecizero readers continuously transmit you congratulations, and support messages. Do you have a message for them?

Yes. You are among my favorite fans and I take great pleasure, especially when I`m out of the country, to read your messages.

Again, sorry for the inevitable grammar errors
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 09:33 AM   #357
country flag UCLA

Treizecizero.ro : Mai multe jucătoare de top din WTA sunt foarte active pe social media, pe Facebook, pe Twitter, etc. Ai n plan așa ceva ca să ții legătura cu fanii?

Simona Halep : Nu, nu am nici Facebook, nici Twitter. Prefer să rămn la fel ca și pnă acum.

Sursa : Interviu Simona Halep treizecizero.ro

P.S.

Cred ca Neko avea in semnatura lui, pagina Simonei de Facebook , se pare ca nu e cea oficiala si doar a unui fan.

Last edited by UCLA : Apr 3rd, 2014 at 09:34 AM. Reason: s0higher mersi de traducere , eram la sfert si tu terminasei deja :D
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 11:05 AM   #358
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks s0higher for the great translation

Very good interview

Very happy she likes Federer
sad she will not have her FB official page i don't see having FB can affect her negatively in any aspect

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 12:54 PM   #359
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

Awesome interview . She has the right mentally , i have no doubts she will have a very successful career .

I agree with her , she is playing much better this year.
drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 02:11 PM   #360
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

http://treizecizero.ro/simona/interviu.htm

Interesting interview with some new information.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote