Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2014, 08:11 AM   #451
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells, 1. round

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová lost Yanina Wickmayer 63 26 46
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #452
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Sony Open Tennis Miami
Main Draw

(6)Halep v BYE
(wc)Dellacqua v Voegele
(wc)de Vroome v Schmiedlova A.K.
(29)V.Williams v BYE

First round she should handle.
vodnar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 06:53 PM   #453
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Hoping for 1 win here
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 02:29 AM   #454
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Miami R1:
Anna Karolina Schmiedlova
def. Indy De Vroome 75 57 62
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 07:02 AM   #455
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Miami R1:
def. Indy De Vroome 75 57 62
GL against Venus, hopefully streamed match
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 02:49 AM   #456
country flag elba

Miami R2:
lost Venus Williams 36 36
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 12:19 PM   #457
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

I only saw the beginning of the first set & from what I saw AK played well. Not good enough though as Venus is somewhere else. Still good & important learning experience for AK. Also it's good to take the points for the first round Miami win
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 10:13 AM   #458
country flag elba

$50,000 Osprey, FL (USA)

(6) Virginie Razzano (FRA) v Johanna Larsson (SWE)
Nadiya Kichenok (UKR) v Q/LL
Mathilde Johansson (FRA) v Q/LL
(2) Anna Karolina Schmiedlová (SVK) v (wc) Jan Abaza (USA)
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #459
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Neal Trousdale

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 04:13 PM   #460
country flag elba

$50,000 Osprey, FL (USA), 1. round

(2) Anna Karolina Schmiedlová (SVK) v (wc) Jan Abaza (USA) 62 60
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:28 PM   #461
country flag Halloo

Nice & easy win
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 10:03 PM   #462
country flag vodnar

Her focusing of the ball will be legendary
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 04:03 AM   #463
country flag vodnar

$50,000 Osprey, FL (USA)

R2:(2)Anna Karolina Schmiedlova (SVK) d. Mathilde Johansson (FRA) 06 63 64
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 07:11 AM   #464
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
$50,000 Osprey, FL (USA)

R2:(2)Anna Karolina Schmiedlova (SVK) d. Mathilde Johansson (FRA) 06 63 64
Anna Karolina in second round and Jana in first round with bagel in first set but winning.
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 06:24 PM   #465
country flag elba

$50,000 Osprey, FL (USA), 3. round

(2) Anna Karolina Schmiedlová d. Johanna Larsson (SWE) 64 61