Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 227 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 24th, 2014, 08:41 AM   #3391
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Not again is it the same edema?
I think so because she wrote ongoing injury.

But it seems she isn't quite sure about this injury. Otherwise she wouldnt have started a comeback before beeing fully recovered.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2014, 08:46 AM   #3392
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Oh noooo

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 11:19 AM   #3393
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Too Bad!She has to be out of some tournments that she have chance to get some wins!

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~Radwan ska

Capriati-Li-Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #3394
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
It is really a shame that shes gonna miss Monterrey and Bogota especially as she's done well there before, a QF in Monterrey in 2012 and last year QF in Bogota and GOATING the doubles title and there was even an article on her on Wta about how she loved the altitude of Bogota. Her rank is now going to fall even further and with Marrakech points coming off as well I fear for her ranking. It's going to be hard to get back up into the clay season and shes going to have to play on the ITF as her ranking will probably not be strong enough for Rome/Madrid

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #3395
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
It is really a shame that shes gonna miss Monterrey and Bogota especially as she's done well there before, a QF in Monterrey in 2012 and last year QF in Bogota and GOATING the doubles title and there was even an article on her on Wta about how she loved the altitude of Bogota. Her rank is now going to fall even further and with Marrakech points coming off as well I fear for her ranking.

I don't want to know how deep she is going to fall in the ranking.
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:04 PM   #3396
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

This one is a repost but it goes with the set of pics:

Last edited by HowardH : Mar 26th, 2014 at 08:12 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 11:16 PM   #3397
country flag Bino

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 08:59 AM   #3398
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to TF's own Aravanecaravan for taking video and uploading:

HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 11:54 AM   #3399
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Geez that arm is taped up pretty badly, it's up to her shoulder and her back. Does that suggest that her arm atm is pretty weak and the tape is that high to support it. Hope she really did not injured it again by playing these 2 tournaments

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 11:57 AM   #3400
country flag Kəv.

Haha love how she just goes and pokes a hole in the wall.

At first I thought this injury was just gonna be really minor and only will take couple weeks to get her back in shape but it's looking really serious now and with all that taping on her arm and shoulder. Maybe the edema has caused shoulder pain aswell?

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 11:42 PM   #3401
country flag Bino

Quote:
Haha love how she just goes and pokes a hole in the wall.

At first I thought this injury was just gonna be really minor and only will take couple weeks to get her back in shape but it's looking really serious now and with all that taping on her arm and shoulder. Maybe the edema has caused shoulder pain aswell?

I was amused too when I was watching this

I'm not a doctor but maybe she tapes her shoulder just precautionarily.

An edema is often a result of an unbalanced or one sided stress so Mandys shoulder might be predisposed for this as well. The problem is if you play tennis you are forced to stress your body very single sided, especially arm and shoulder.
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 01:06 AM   #3402
country flag Kəv.

Here are pics from Indian Wells off Flickr

Old Apr 1st, 2014, 01:10 AM   #3403
country flag Kəv.

"Hello spring #luxembourg #minett #home"

Her caption should instead be
"Just hoping in my Mercedes "

Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 11:36 PM   #3404
country flag Bino

Cute new avatar
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 04:40 AM   #3405
country flag Kəv.

Theres more here

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=3471

Closed Thread