Anyone going??? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 08:34 PM   #16
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo_21 View Post
I know what you mean! There's always so much going on that I find it hard to stay focused on one match.
Yeah same last year I had Bally, Petra, Lucie and Caro all on so was moving between them all haha XD

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 06:43 AM   #17
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone going???

To bad I'm in Aus, I'd really like to see a match on grass. I know I've got the australian open, but you guys have wimbledon! And you're not burning to death watching a match.

Rankings: Singles Rank: 124 Race: 122 Doubles Rank: 143 Race: 65
Titles:
Singles: Aning 25K 2014 Doubles: Barnstaple 25K 2014
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #18
country flag 3GamesToLove

3GamesToLove is an unknown quantity at this point

I officially found out that I'm re-hired for my teaching job, which means my trip to England is finally a go!

Just in time; too. I'll nab some Thursday tickets for Eastbourne when they go on general sale this Friday.
3GamesToLove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 11:15 AM   #19

Bought! Thu QF day, West Stand Row C Seat 69...up close, and right on an aisle on the stand that's adjacent to Court 1! Can't wait!
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 05:52 PM   #20

Does anyone know where in Eastbourne would be best to watch World Cup football? After the tennis is over on the Thursday I'm hoping to go out, grab some gluten-free(!!!) fish and chips at a restaurant in town, then watch the England match at 8pm.
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 07:45 PM   #21
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3GamesToLove View Post
Does anyone know where in Eastbourne would be best to watch World Cup football? After the tennis is over on the Thursday I'm hoping to go out, grab some gluten-free(!!!) fish and chips at a restaurant in town, then watch the England match at 8pm.
I would imagine most of the pubs will show it or when the Olympics was on a park called princess park had a massive screen in it I wonder if they will do it again.

TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 01:26 AM   #22
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

There's actually a pub just around the corner from the tennis, no idea what it's like (never been in there) but there's dozens between the tennis and the town centre that'll be showing the matches.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #23
Miss Amor
Legendary

Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on the entry list, but I am going to try and go on the First few rounds and QF days.

Miss Amor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #24
country flag One Genie

One Genie has disabled reputation

Eastbourne is only a 30 minute drive from me on the coast so for the first time I've finally got tickets to go. I'll be going on Monday 16th, got front seat tickets on the North Stand next to the camera too, should be really good. Just praying i get to see some good players out there.
One Genie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 06:45 PM   #25
country flag flareon

The grapevine says maria sharapova has signed up but it's just a flying rumor I cannot confirm or deny this... I have just been told by people at the Uni she's done it we shall wait and see

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 08:37 PM   #26
country flag Vamos

Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of

Maybe I also go, anybody knows when what round will be playes?
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 12:28 AM   #27
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
The grapevine says maria sharapova has signed up but it's just a flying rumor I cannot confirm or deny this... I have just been told by people at the Uni she's done it we shall wait and see

1st round exit guaranteed - no way would she miss the Wimbledon player party.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 06:38 PM   #28
country flag flareon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
1st round exit guaranteed - no way would she miss the Wimbledon player party.
True hence why I think it's only a rumour but it was the Uni that said it XD

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 07:37 PM   #29

Isn't this a little late to have NO information on entries?
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 08:43 PM   #30
country flag flareon

Its the same every year, they never announce at all.