Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 09:59 AM   #1246
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #1247
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Miami

Karo was leading against Peng 5:4 had 3SP and lost 5:7 0:6
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #1248
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Karo was leading against Peng 5:4 had 3SP and lost 5:7 0:6
Yes, I was watching the scoreboard in horror.
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 03:13 PM   #1249
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Happy birthday, girls!
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 05:57 PM   #1250
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2014 BNP Paribas Open

http://bit.ly/1diUYsk
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 01:00 AM   #1251
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Karo squishes Peer in R1 Monterrey . Nice going !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 04:07 PM   #1252
country flag RU90

Karo is into the quarterfinals of Monterrey with a 4-6 6-2 6-3 win over Vekic. She did clutch serving, as usual, with 16 aces.

Next is Wozniacki, to whom she lost in three sets at Miami last year.
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 09:42 PM   #1253
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #1254
country flag paulmara

Thanks to Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Pliskova

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #1255
country flag paulmara

Kris is supporting Kookie

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 12:39 PM   #1256
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 04:58 PM   #1257
country flag paulmara

thanks to Meelis

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 05:02 PM   #1258
country flag paulmara

thanks to Ali

Quote:
Lol Pliskova calls for her coach,her sister shows up
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 08:39 PM   #1259
country flag RU90

Karo is absolutely crushing her low-ranked opponents, as it should be. She has a good shot at taking out Cibulkova in the semifinal, I think.

Kris, on the other hand, was a little lucky to beat Babos (who choked from a break up in the third set). She actually played better vs. Vekic, but was horrible on the big points: 0/3 break points saved and 3/12 break points converted. She really outplayed Vekic (winning six more total points), but kept choking on the big points. When she finally broke back for 5-all in the third set, she promptly handed it back and Vekic easily served out the match. And I don't know why she stopped attacking Vekic's serve after the first set.
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 09:41 PM   #1260
country flag dos Santos