Miami 2014: It's like she has a 6th sense... - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 02:08 AM   #211
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2014: It's like she has a 6th sense...

^ things like that are never gonna change. the only way to live through is to fight fire with fire

malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 02:13 AM   #212
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Given the headcase Lucie is, Maria should squeak through depending on her level
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 02:38 AM   #213
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Glad she won. It probably wasn't pretty, but who cares. She has to start this road to recovery somewhere and Rome wasn't build in a day. Safarova could be a handfull, but as the previous poster has said she's also a bit of a headcase. Having said that, as of late Maria hasn't been clinical when it comes to taking her opportunites either. So we'll see. I expect an error filled match from both sides where whoever chokes the least come money time will win.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 02:51 AM   #214
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Having said that, as of late Maria hasn't been clinical when it comes to taking her opportunites either.
5/14 (35%) break points won says something about it. The only time she was clinical was in the first set, one set point she had and she took it.
The second set was another story, but let's move on.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 07:50 AM   #215
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

At least she won another match

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 10:39 AM   #216
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova is 3-2(W-L) vs #21-30 this year (6-0 last year). Next: #27 Safarova
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 10:55 AM   #217
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

I'm not bothering to even crituque her game anymore. Just take the W and keep it moving.

Did Serena seriously hand the umpire a lollipop after her match

Last edited by Icky80 : Mar 21st, 2014 at 11:06 AM.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 11:45 AM   #218
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
I'm not bothering to even crituque her game anymore. Just take the W and keep it moving.

Did Serena seriously hand the umpire a lollipop after her match
I think she did
Maybe she thought she scared the umpire with her insane on-court antics
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 01:10 PM   #219
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
Just take the W and keep it moving.
Agree.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 02:35 PM   #220
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Good start from Masha - unfortunately I wasn't able to see the match since there was no live stream to be found - Good luck with Lucie Safarova and hopefully that match will be aired - GO Masha!!!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 03:12 PM   #221
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Maria into Miami R3 !

Break Points Won: Only 5 of 14 ! Maria has to improve that, she must convert her BPs

Safarova next. Let`s hope there will be a livestream this time at least

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 03:27 PM   #222
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Serena fans are more obsessed with maria than we are
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 04:42 PM   #223
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
Serena fans are more obsessed with maria than we are
They will be valuable collection of people when Serena begins marketing her special collection of lollipops......one possible title....."lick this".
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 05:27 PM   #224
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Glad Maria won
Safarova will be more difficult. Hoping for the best
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 05:48 PM   #225
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

It seems that the ATP matches from Miami are favored on live stream - There are 8 ATP matches from Miami on live stream today but only 3 WTA matches - I have no idea why that is - Someone suggested that only the matches from the top 5 players of the WTA are being aired - however neither Roberta Vinci nor Venus are top 5 player and their matches are both on live stream today - It seems kinda random to me and the question is if we're going to see Masha play at all either on TV or on live stream - If someone here has found a live stream which streams more WTA matches from Miami than from the stream site above then please post a link - thanks

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Mar 21st, 2014 at 07:53 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote