The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2014, 02:17 AM   #511
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

Did Martha attend the players party?
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2014, 03:39 AM   #512
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

How can a girl look that gorgeous, and talk for that long about a car, no matter how expensive and powerful, and not sound stupid. Pretty impressive. Nothing really shocking happened when she sat down and got up. very classy.
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 03:51 AM   #513
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 12:05 PM   #514
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
How can a girl look that gorgeous, and talk for that long about a car, no matter how expensive and powerful, and not sound stupid. Pretty impressive. Nothing really shocking happened when she sat down and got up. very classy.
Come again?
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 01:36 PM   #515
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Come again?
Not the best post, but....lately, I have been more aware of how difficult it is for almost all the players to be interviewed and not have it sound clumsy....Maria can usually make sense about almost any subject....she seldom sounds ill at ease....as for the seating thing......it seemed idiotic to have her interviewer, that pregnant, climb into a chair like that one, along with one for Maria....kind of an invitation to something going ungracefully wrong....that was my impression of the bit....if I should have kept it to myself, I apologize.

Explaining it undoubtably made it worse.
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 07:14 PM   #516
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Not the best post, but....lately, I have been more aware of how difficult it is for almost all the players to be interviewed and not have it sound clumsy....Maria can usually make sense about almost any subject....she seldom sounds ill at ease....as for the seating thing......it seemed idiotic to have her interviewer, that pregnant, climb into a chair like that one, along with one for Maria....kind of an invitation to something going ungracefully wrong....that was my impression of the bit....if I should have kept it to myself, I apologize.

Explaining it undoubtably made it worse.
You got that right.
I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and assume it doesn't come from a bad place...if that's possible at all.
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 10:30 PM   #517
country flag nelsondan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
You got that right.
I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and assume it doesn't come from a bad place...if that's possible at all.
Give me one more shot...straight to the point:

Very few athletes in any sport are as natural and effective as Maria when it comes to what they say and how they look. It seems very natural, but it does take some self discipline.
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 01:51 AM   #518
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Only a few for just now.

Just some adds.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Mar 21st, 2014 at 02:11 PM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 01:57 AM   #519
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

I love this attire of hers... I swear. I hope I get to see more of her in Miami. TV coverage sucks!
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 02:10 AM   #520
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Always love seeing Maria in yellow
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 02:17 AM   #521
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 04:58 PM   #522
country flag Cecig

The heigh difference jaja

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 10:30 PM   #523
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Please do not shout at me for any duplicates that might appear in the next few posts.

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 10:35 PM   #524
country flag roddo1234

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 10:40 PM   #525
country flag roddo1234