Serena's 2014 Picture Thread - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2014, 05:51 PM   #616
country flag ComeOn_Serena

ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of
Re: Serena's 2014 Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ce View Post
Well she did look fabulous there
And now all she needs to do is to wear something like this again
ComeOn_Serena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #617
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktie View Post
I want the OG 2012 tresses back.
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 06:02 PM   #618
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeOn_Serena View Post
And now all she needs to do is to wear something like this again
I wish she'd go back to them (can they afford her?)

Nike hasn't been bad but they've never really had a stand out. Her Puma outfits were so unique.

I adore the one she wore when she won the French in 02 She wore the white version at Wimbledon.

And the blue & yellow ones in the 01 summer hard court season with the braids
Couver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #619
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

She should wear colored shoes again. All white is so boring.

\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #620
country flag phillytennis

phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
She should wear colored shoes again. All white is so boring.
YES.
Looks like she is back to more interesting ones bases on pics the last few days. No more pink ankle straps
phillytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 06:59 PM   #621
country flag toptimbot

toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all

Selfie

toptimbot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #622
country flag Wilson_07

Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by toptimbot View Post
Selfie

Omg, this is really lovely!
Wilson_07 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #623
country flag Blacktie

Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 03:32 AM   #624
country flag toptimbot

toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 03:32 AM   #625
country flag toptimbot

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 03:51 AM   #626
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting these! I like Serena's look even more, and this lil guy is too cute.
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 09:13 AM   #627
country flag Zweli

Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of

Thanks guys, lovely pictures
(The two women that changed the world of Tennis)
Zweli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 11:36 AM   #628
country flag phillytennis

phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light

I LOVE her shoes. I want them.

I hate the eyelashes. Why, Serena????
phillytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 12:40 PM   #629
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

She representing that 2% Miami Dolphin team! I like it.
J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 02:28 PM   #630
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Intense Rena, love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech1 View Post
"Jesus take the wheel"
Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote