Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 221 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 12:30 AM   #3301
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post

You completely missed my point. I'm not against what you said in that post. I actually agree with you. Not sure if my post in the result thread will make it clear to you.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=194
Oh so sorry I got it completely wrong I wasn't thinking much when I read it

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 12:53 AM   #3302
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
Oh so sorry I got it completely wrong I wasn't thinking much when I read it
It's ok.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 01:16 AM   #3303
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

maria..... what in the world....
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 03:46 AM   #3304
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I just got my first bad rep in 8 months. Some Woz fan took exception to my accurate description of how Caroline played her classic safe, boring style of keeping the ball in play and waiting for her opponent to implode with errors. And that's exactly what happened in that pathetic 6-1, 6-0 match against Sloane Stephens. Caroline stood around, producing a paltry 6 winners and just watched Sloane puke all over herself, disgracing the game of tennis. Woz, as usual, did nothing special, but I guess there remain some sensitive fans of hers that still can't accept the truth.

Most of my bad reps had come from Charlatan, so I was just surprised to see a different name for a change.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 06:32 AM   #3305
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Sick
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 11:31 AM   #3306
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I just got my first bad rep in 8 months. Some Woz fan took exception to my accurate description of how Caroline played her classic safe, boring style of keeping the ball in play and waiting for her opponent to implode with errors. And that's exactly what happened in that pathetic 6-1, 6-0 match against Sloane Stephens. Caroline stood around, producing a paltry 6 winners and just watched Sloane puke all over herself, disgracing the game of tennis. Woz, as usual, did nothing special, but I guess there remain some sensitive fans of hers that still can't accept the truth.
First of all the bad rep didn't come from me.

But you are wrong: Caroline DID do something special! She made only eight UE in the entire match! Hooray! A wta player who actually manages to hit the ball over the net and between the lines for almost the entire match! A miracle these days where some players make almost eight UE per game!

I know that I'm the weird one here, so sorry for the sarcasm. But I find the type of tennis that I'm obligated to enjoy at TF boring in the extreme. Everyone else may think that a match where a player makes, say, 22 winners and 58 UE exciting but to my mind that's just a completely random mess of a performance. TF-ers are faaaar too obsessed with the number of winners a player makes whereas it's the winner - UE differential that REALLY counts. Caro had a differential of minus two. That's very good by wta standards and will win you 80% or more of the matches. What's the point of 'going for your shots' if you make three or four times as many UE as winners? And this is no exaggeration but something you see quite regularly on the tour today. The only positive thing about it is that their fans can whine about the fact that "the match was on her racquet." Well, get yourselves a new racquet then because you're playing baseball with the one you currently have.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 12:27 PM   #3307
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Sick
make your partner use protection next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Most of my bad reps had come from Charlatan, so I was just surprised to see a different name for a change.
I knew i like him.
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 02:21 PM   #3308
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I MEANT SICK AS IN SICKFALSETTO, but it I true that I need to wear protection more often
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 05:46 PM   #3309
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Feel like I haven't been around in ages... what's new in the world of SS?
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #3310
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to be in Paris May 31-June 4thish, so I hope I can somehow get my hands on French Open tickets while I'm there . I'll also be in London a few days after that
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #3311

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Any particular occasion?
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:56 PM   #3312
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
^^ Any particular occasion?
graduating university and having nothing lined yet for after, so I might as well avoid real life for a bit longer
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #3313

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlopPoova View Post
graduating university and having nothing lined yet for after, so I might as well avoid real life for a bit longer
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #3314
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlopPoova View Post
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #3315
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post

Thanks for putting my uncertain future into perspective