Alexandra Cadantu - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #1801
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
*dead*

but she's really got one of the best asses of the tour
While I agree with this, I still find this video disturbing. Are there really people who find it 'hot' or get a kick out of seeing a woman crying in shame?

It's pretty tasteless. Really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
I would not be surprised if she gets an American when the qualifiers will be set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
There is only one in the q-2nd round : Vandeweghe

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
The winner of this match will play new American hero Stephens and to make sure that she will realy, really win her R2 match, Alexandra will obvious play Piter or the winner of Mayr-Achleitner vs. Burnett.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 07:12 AM   #1802
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
The winner of this match will play new American hero Stephens and to make sure that she will realy, really win her R2 match, Alexandra will obvious play Piter or the winner of Mayr-Achleitner vs. Burnett.
She got Zarina Diyas. Hai Alex!
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #1803
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen Diyas play Simona at the AO and I was not really that impressed, to be honest. Some good hitting occasionally, but very error prone.

In short, this should be a close match, but if she is going all mental again, then she will not stand a chance.
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 02:22 PM   #1804
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
In short, this should be a close match, but if she is going all mental again, then she will not stand a chance.
That would be true no matter whom she plays. As long as she can avoid a breakdown of IW proportions, she should be fine. Easier said than done, I know...
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 04:51 PM   #1805
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

I think Zarina is gonna trash Duchess
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #1806
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
I think Zarina is gonna trash Duchess
I think you are half way close to the truth. Either Alexandra will win this closely or she will go mental again and lose this in IW style

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 11:30 PM   #1807
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

setul 3 , hai ca poti.

Sper sa nu mai faci mataniile alea cu picioru pe serviciul tau
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 11:47 PM   #1808
country flag Curcubeu

This looks like a total shitfest from stats, but what do I care.

Marathon game with 20 points at the start of the decider, saving 5 BPs, but eventually got broken, hitting 3 DFs
Rebreak after Diyas returning the favour wasting GP and DFing on BP.

EDIT: DF on BP from Alex to trail 1-2*

Now double break behind. She is losing the important points, sadly.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Mar 20th, 2014 at 12:01 AM.
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 12:03 AM   #1809
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

if she held one of these serve games and got her nose infront i think she would of won

diyas would of collapsed mentally

but no
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 12:03 AM   #1810
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

diyas even had the physio out start of third...
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 12:22 AM   #1811
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

fiiiiiiiiiight
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 12:25 AM   #1812
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer. View Post
fiiiiiiiiiight
Next tournament
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 05:57 AM   #1813

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

No surprises here.
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 08:53 AM   #1814
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

that was a big chance

tbh I am surprised by how mentally fragile she has become over the past few months...yes, she's never been a mental giant, but she's always been a great fighter and I've seen her live a few times, her timing on the ball is one of the best in 50-100 range.
She can deal with pace well and when she's confident her counter-punching is very fine...she needs a mental coach ASAP...

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 10:21 AM   #1815

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
that was a big chance
All her draws this season (minus the AO, obviously) were golden draws. Yet she's 2-7 so far. If only she would have brought her 2012-2013 form...

Anyways, welcome to Top 100, Zarina! Hope you won't forget to send Alex some chocolates for making this possible so quickly