Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 226 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 09:12 PM   #3376
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Not in doubles draw. Dont think her ranking was high enough

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 09:03 AM   #3377
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Some pics from AO I hadnt seen before

I really regret not videoing her mp she was so happy and I wouldve loved to show you guys

Guessing these were from R2

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 09:09 AM   #3378
country flag Kəv.

Theres more pics on flickr from IW but I found a really interesting pic here

Whats this? Another injury? Looks like she is getting tape on the right knee, but it looks like its below the right knee

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 11:57 AM   #3379
country flag Kəv.

this pic can tell a lot.. a strapping on her right leg below the knee.. some tape on the right shoulder which goes down to the arm (probably for the edema) and also a racquet change (using the old steam) maybe she doesnt like the new steam and it caused the edema? Who knows..

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 12:07 PM   #3380
country flag Kəv.

I am just really curious with the leg strapping. It seems odd to get it under the knee where your shin is, its just a bone. And she mustve gotten it halfway in the match probably explaining why she was bageled in the second set

Old Mar 20th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #3381
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

On the practice court in Miami yesterday.

jiffster is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 05:28 PM   #3382
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
I am just really curious with the leg strapping. It seems odd to get it under the knee where your shin is, its just a bone. And she mustve gotten it halfway in the match probably explaining why she was bageled in the second set
This explains at least the MTO in the match against Kiick.

But look here :

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffster View Post
On the practice court in Miami yesterday.

She looks fully recovered! Awesome!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #3383
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Shes also in the list for Osprey next week
It will be getting tough there because it's a really strong field.
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 04:28 AM   #3384
country flag Kəv.

Yup looks great. No taping on the arm and strapping on leg is gone. I think shes come to a conclusion that the new Steam caused her edema and is now back with the old one

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 05:34 AM   #3385
country flag Kəv.

Its nice that she got her ranking up high after AO because now she's reaching the MD's of Internationals, but a negative will be that she might not get much match play if she constantly bombs R1.

Her schedule:
Monterrey (MD)
Bogota (MD)
Week rest or possibly 50k Dothan
Then possibly Marrakech but isn't on MD list

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 10:39 AM   #3386
country flag Bino

Quote:
Her schedule:
Monterrey (MD)
Bogota (MD)
Week rest or possibly 50k Dothan
Then possibly Marrakech but isn't on MD list
First of all Osprey next week. I hope. Captiva revival
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 10:57 AM   #3387
country flag Kəv.

Hopefully. It's a strong field but wouldve gotten weaker due to the withdrawls. Just hope she has an easy first round. She might be close to being seeded as well

Old Mar 24th, 2014, 01:02 AM   #3388
country flag Bino

Mandy told on facebook that she has to pull out of Osprey, Monterrey and Bogota because of an ongoing right arm injury!

Mandy

She's so unlucky this year. Let's hope that she will be really healthy after this!!!
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 02:42 AM   #3389
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy Tough but good call...don't want to risk making it worse. Hoping for a quick and successful recovery!!

Bally

goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 04:25 AM   #3390
country flag Kəv.

Not again is it the same edema?

Closed Thread