Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 335 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 17th, 2014, 08:17 PM   #5011
country flag Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan has much to be proud of Carl Sagan has much to be proud of Carl Sagan has much to be proud of Carl Sagan has much to be proud of Carl Sagan has much to be proud of Carl Sagan has much to be proud of Carl Sagan has much to be proud of Carl Sagan has much to be proud of Carl Sagan has much to be proud of Carl Sagan has much to be proud of Carl Sagan has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Routine victory

Congrats on staying cool match-point down.
Carl Sagan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #5012
country flag PetkoFan

PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light

very tough match
PetkoFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #5013
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

pure drama, my poor heart

Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #5014
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea why I'm doing this to myself voluntarily.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread