Katie Swan - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #16
country flag DollyRose
IT MUST BE LOVE

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katie Swan

What a nice name And she looked cute from what I can tell from the videos. Does anyone have a picture of her to post?

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 09:26 AM   #17
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Does Katie train in the USA?

She seems to spend a lot of time there.

Edit - She lives and goes to school there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
What a nice name And she looked cute from what I can tell from the videos. Does anyone have a picture of her to post?

Last edited by Royals. : Jan 23rd, 2014 at 09:39 AM.
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 09:42 AM   #18
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Katie is one of the selections for our all underage Euro Winter Cup team: http://te.tournamentsoftware.com/spo...C-668D3ADA190C
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #19
country flag Embittered

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Katieswan99
Won my first ITF singles 7-6 in the third #g4 #grindinglifestyle #gohardorgohome ��
Did the double in Copenhagen, in fact.
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #20
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Well done Katie! This should put her up to around 180 in the world.

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:09 AM   #21

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Katie is playing a grade 2 event in South Africa this week as the #8 seed. She won her first match without conceding a game. Hopefully she have a deep run this week and get even closer to the top 100.

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 08:31 PM   #22

After rain washed out play yesterday, Katie had to play two rounds today, winning both matches easily to advance to the semifinal.

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 12:54 AM   #23

Katie up to 134 in the world after a semifinal result in both singles and doubles. She's playing another grade 2 I'm South Africa this week and has already won her first round match. It looks like she will be in the top 100 in no time.

Old Mar 12th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #24
country flag matj2310

matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice

Katie just beat the forth seed 1 and 0! she is looking pretty good!!
matj2310 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 08:42 PM   #25

She's dropped three games in three matches this week. She doesn't waste time against players she should beat. Tough but interesting match tomorrow against Maia Lumsden. If Katie were to win she would enter the top 100.

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 03:29 PM   #26
country flag Embittered

She's with Rob Smith this week: http://itc-tennis.com/usa-u18-itf-grade-1-day-1
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 03:29 AM   #27

She's through to the third round in California following two straight set wins, including a double bagel win today. She faces kaitlyn McCarthy for a spot in the quarterfinal.

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 10:22 AM   #28
country flag Embittered

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Katieswan99
Practice with @unclesamberen today at Indian Wells✌️ pic.twitter.com/Ft0P4kbGKL

Ahead of the (US) Easter Bowl Championship (Closed).
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 03:01 AM   #29

Katie through to the third round at the Easter Bowl. She has to win her next match for her ranking to benefit. She plays 6th seed Raquel Pedraza next. A great opportunity for progress despite being a slight underdog.

Old Apr 10th, 2014, 08:58 PM   #30

Katie is into the quarterfinal, but I don't know the score. That's a good win whatever the score.