Gouci??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2014, 02:23 PM   #1
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all
Gouci???

I hate to say this, but I miss his posts. Where have you gone GOUCI?
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2014, 11:16 PM   #2
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gouci???

...such an expert explaining how accurate the ITA rankings are.

...sure was convinced that Stanford was the #12 ranked team last year.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 11:22 PM   #3
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

ya what happened to him?
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 11:32 PM   #4
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

what happened to FORM?

Didn't those two get into lengthy discussions about UCI and Santa Barbara?
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 01:01 AM   #5
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

form i could do with out.
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 03:45 PM   #6
country flag form

form has disabled reputation

form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 03:51 AM   #7
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 12:18 PM   #8
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sE View Post
I hate to say this, but I miss his posts. Where have you gone GOUCI?
Well I've been high on CLOUD 9 the last few months.

For an UCI sports fan like myself so much has happened this past year.

UCI men's soccer hosted a regional and I was in attendance as UCI defeated national powerhouse North Carolina to advance into the Sweet 16.

UCI men's basketball won the regular season championship and will be knocking on the NCAA tournament door this upcoming year. Plus the son of NBA coach Doc Rivers will play for UCI so I hope to be seeing Doc at some UCI basketball games.

UCI baseball knocked off the overall #1 national seed and contended for a national title by advancing to the College World Series.

Not to mention UCI men's volleyball won back to back national titles in 2012 and 2013 to explain my absence those 2 years.

I work like 60 hours a week which only allows me to follow very few UCI sports in depth. So I like to mix it up and ride the wave of other UCI sports which are surging.

The frosting on top of the cake has to be the very special guest that visited UC Irvine this June.

Here is what the distinguished guest had to say.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote