WWW: JJ vs Caroaga Woznianska 6-0 0-6 1-4 - Can she break back? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #1
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of
WWW: JJ vs Caroaga Woznianska 6-0 0-6 1-4 - Can she break back?

Once upon a time, three to six years ago, there was a tennis queen named Empress. She ruled fair and squre, and she used to win what she had to win, volture what she could volture, and live a glamourous life in her castle. From time to time, she fed some peasants bagels and bredsticks to calm the tides of revolution.

But the times became dark for the Empress, she started losing what she had no busines losing, peasants she gave bagels - started give the bagels back...
One of those was a young girl named
Caroaga.
After she was given a bagel, she gave it right back, and continued to molest the Empres!
Can Empres strike back, stop the rebelion? And how in the first place did the rebelion start and spred so much!? Those are my questions! Is there hope? Maybe right now, at Indian Wells?

The reign...
2008 FED Cup EAZ Carpet 6-4 6-7 7-5
2008 French Open - Roland Garros R16 Clay 6-3 7-6(3)

2008 Wimbledon R32 Grass 2-6 6-4 6-2
2008 US Open R16 Hard 3-6 6-2 6-1
2009 WTA Championships SF Hard 6-2 6-2
2010 Indian Wells Masters F Hard 6-2 6-4

And then, the dark times.....
2011 Dubai SF Hard 5-7 3-6- (Turning point 1, led 5-2 40-0)
2011 Charleston SF Clay 4-6 4-6
2011 Rome Masters QF Clay 3-6 6-1 3-6

2011 Tokyo R16 Hard 6-2 4-6 0-6 (Turning point 2, led 6-2 4-1 or something)
2012 Australian Open R16 Hard 0-6 5-7
2012 Dubai SF Hard 2-6 6-2 0-6
2012 Stuttgart R32 Clay 3-6 0-1 Retired
2012 US Open R32 Hard 3-6 5-7
2012 Tokyo R32 Hard 2-6 5-7

Serve held, can she break back !?
2014 Indian Wells Hard 6-3 6-1

Gues not...
2014 Indian Wells Hard 5-7 6-2 4-6

PS - when i wrote this i didn't do it in dicrediting tone against Woz and Aga(i like Woz actualy), just a sad tone, because of the fall of the Empress

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ
KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*
SELEŠ*DEMENTIEVA*CLIJSTERS*LI
NETTENIS.ORG

Last edited by verdegreen : May 15th, 2014 at 10:00 PM.
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #2
country flag markhingis

markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of
Re: WWW: JJ vs Caroaga Woznianska 6-0 0-6 0-3 - Can she break back?

can't see the scores she gave bagels to her "peasants"...

Aga Radwańska * MARTA DOMACHOWSKA * Ula Radwańska
Martina Hingis - U R always on my mind
markhingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #3
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

She led 6-0 in their H2H, that's a full bagel

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
NETTENIS.ORG

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #4
country flag Tennis Doctor

Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light

Yes please, no more royal fuckery and serve us some royal cuisine in the form of 60 61 now.

Tennis Doctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #5
JJ Style!

JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of

Brilliant.
I dont know how JJ let these little weasels surpass her. They were such perfect punchbag materials, her matchup against Wozzie was a surefire result, the matchup I always eagerly awaited.
JJ Style! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 07:56 PM   #6
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #7
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careless. View Post
Brilliant.
I dont know how JJ let these little weasels surpass her. They were such perfect punchbag materials, her matchup against Wozzie was a surefire result, the matchup I always eagerly awaited.
The OP was humorous. No need to add nastiness to the thread.
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 08:05 PM   #8
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

This is how Aga pictured Empress during her reign at #1. Clearly she knew the fall was coming and that she would reverse the H2H.

Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #9
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Caro Woznia...Is this a joke ?
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 08:30 PM   #10
JJ Style!

JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal ball View Post
The OP was humorous. No need to add nastiness to the thread.
Of course. It was in jest.
I like Aga and Wozzie, but the way tables have turned for Empress frustrates me. Her highness's never-ending implosions against these two is a sight to behold.
JJ Style! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 08:34 PM   #11
country flag samelvuo

samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careless. View Post
Of course. It was in jest.
I like Aga and Wozzie, but the way tables have turned for Empress frustrates me. Her highness's never-ending implosions against these two is a sight to behold.
Jankovic is no mental giant, accept it

latest example Jankovic vs Halep AO'14
samelvuo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 08:48 PM   #12
country flag verdegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightWarrior View Post
Caro Woznia...Is this a joke ?
No, i am deadly serious lol

PS- i am still kidding, you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by samelvuo View Post
Jankovic is no mental giant, accept it

latest example Jankovic vs Halep AO'14
Latest example Janković vs WTA tour - since 2003.

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
NETTENIS.ORG

Old Mar 12th, 2014, 01:28 AM   #13
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
This is how Aga pictured Empress during her reign at #1. Clearly she knew the fall was coming and that she would reverse the H2H.

Hopefully she'll repeat that tomorrow

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 01:49 AM   #14
country flag toxina90

toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
The Empress' New Nose?

Zakopalova~Dulko~Paszek~Pironkova~Clijsters~Golovi n~K.Bondarenko~Bouchard~Tsurenko

Schiavone~Li~Petkovic~Perebiynis~Mirza~Morigami~Fe dak~Wickmayer~Peer
toxina90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 01:54 AM   #15
country flag Proflyer98

Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post
Hopefully she'll repeat that tomorrow
Plz I hope Jankovic routines Aga...
Vesna Dolonc
Aleksandra Krunic
Jovana Jaksic
Proflyer98 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote