Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12 - Page 349 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #5221
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12

That was BAD. No fight from Caro at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
So how many winners and unforced errors for both players? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
taloki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #5222
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackowl_1 View Post
Couldn't watch the match,but looking at stats,she was bad and JJ was good...was it worse than against Wickmayer?
Worse, though her losses are starting to get blurry, so many shit performances. This was embarrassing from her...against a BBB on fire I can understand but today she had all the time in the world to set up her shots.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

💨💦☁⚡"Even the darkest night will end and "Sunshine" will rise" ⛅☀🌞🌻
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:10 PM   #5223
country flag Blackowl_1

Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
Worse, though her losses are starting to get blurry, so many shit performances. This was embarrassing from her...against a BBB on fire I can understand but today she had all the time in the world to set up her shots.
I'm sad for her,she is way better than this..i would be suprised if she defeated Jankovic but at least a set won would make me happy
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:12 PM   #5224
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Only way she wins these days, is when her opponent self-destructs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
she can still get out of top 20 after Charleston maybe that's her goal
bad that it took so long, her drop in the ranking!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:13 PM   #5225
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what Rory really thinks about Caro's career flopping since they got together.

Does he even care? Is he just happy to be with someone who's way out of his league looks-wise?
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #5226
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I wonder what Rory really thinks about Caro's career flopping since they got together.
Is there any top golfer, who has a wife / girlfriend, who has a career of her own? I think most golf WAGS are Stepford wife types, so there's probably your answer

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:19 PM   #5227
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Is there any top golfer, who has a wife / girlfriend, who has a career of her own? I think most golf WAGS are Stepford wife types, so there's probably your answer
Yeah, like Gary Player said, your wife's career can't be a distraction to your golf.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:38 PM   #5228
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena played well, but it's no exaggeration to say that it was simply shocking to see that Caroline didn't put up any resistance whatsoever. Her level of play has been disappointing for years by now, but this match perhaps more than any other has made it clear that her heart isn't in it anymore either. All hope is truly gone now.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #5229
country flag Yksi

Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of

I'm sad to say that I just couldn't make myself care during this match between Jelena Jankovic, a professional tennis player who is hungry to win matches, and Caroline Wozniacki, a girl who just wants to be comfortable in her team and have fun playing.

For fans to care about Caroline winning, first she has to really care herself.
Yksi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 05:51 AM   #5230
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Yeah, like Gary Player said, your wife's career can't be a distraction to your golf.
Why would Caro want to be with Rory if he wants a Stepford wife type?

Does Caro want to be a Stepford wife type?
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 11:56 PM   #5231
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caro plays NB 5 PM on Court 1 tomorrow!

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 12:17 AM   #5232
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

will there be an stream for her match ?
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 12:34 AM   #5233
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
will there be an stream for her match ?
no way, Miami TV coverage for WTA sucks as always!
But maybe it's good that we won't see her losing match

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 03:22 AM   #5234
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
no way, Miami TV coverage for WTA sucks as always!
But maybe it's good that we won't see her losing match
She will probably win this, but it won't be pretty.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 11:16 AM   #5235
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Not getting on the big court hurts any chance of getting streamed.
But after her last match, I dont know if beating Puig is going to happen.
Sharapova has realistic quotes, she knows she has to improve. Caroline's quotes dont match reality, so its hard to know if she's accepted that she'll be ranked 11-30 the next few years or that she's aware she's not much of a contender at majors anymore.
Unless she improves a lot.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote