Congratulations to Annika Beck for making the Top 45 for the first time - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 04:58 PM   #16
country flag Nathanael

Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congratulations to Annika Beck for making the Top 45 for the first time

Annika played a tough opponent and half of the time she was one shot away from gaining a point so its okay. She gained practice. She is 20 years old people give her a break. She is still just getting her feet wet.
Nathanael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:02 PM   #17
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Annika played a tough opponent and half of the time she was one shot away from gaining a point so its okay. She gained practice. She is 20 years old people give her a break. She is still just getting her feet wet.
You are a right a little bit, but just hope that she will not have to many of this results, cos it can lower her confidence a lot and she is just at begining of her road in WTA.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #18
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Since when is top 45 a thing?

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:07 PM   #19
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

This is actually a good one Nathanael
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #20
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute

Top 43 even
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #21
country flag MMJSL

MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very hard losses for us.
Still not over this sentence.

Wozniacki. Stosur. Jankovic. Halep.
Venus. Stephens. Hampton. Bouchard. Bencic.
Seles. Henin. Davenport. Hingis. Clijsters.
MMJSL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:18 PM   #22
country flag Nathanael

Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold

Tough loss for Annika but she is the best German as far as coping with emotions. She was down 60 50 in set 2 and didn't cry or show any emotion. If sabine was or angelique was in that position we would see a load of tears and yelling.
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:30 PM   #23
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of

Quote:
You could expect people laughing when you created this thread. Especially after the double bagel. I really like Annika. I like her style of play and I think that she is more talented that most people think, but celebrating top 45? Wait at least when she reaches top 40, which I'm sure will happen soon.
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #24
country flag Nathanael

Top 45 is a thing, for me at least. Huge accomplishment. Not many players in the top 100 have accomplished this.
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:37 PM   #25
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:41 PM   #26
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Top 45 is a thing, for me at least. Huge accomplishment. Not many players in the top 100 have accomplished this.
A minimum of 45% have...

Seriously, this is an absurd thread and the points you are raising are nothing short of comical.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:47 PM   #27
country flag ScrubLove

ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
A minimum of 45% have...

Seriously, this is an absurd thread and the points you are raising are nothing short of comical.
I was curious so I looked over the rankings and it looks at least 70 of the current top 100 have been in the top 45 at some point in their career. So yeah, quite a few players in the top 100 have accomplished this.
ScrubLove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:59 PM   #28
Alexandros

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute

Next time: Congratulations to Mona Barthel for making the Top 69!

Quote:
44 people have.

Last edited by Alexandros : Mar 11th, 2014 at 06:07 PM.
Alexandros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 06:02 PM   #29
country flag -tim83-

-tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future

The thing I don't get with Nathanael is that he likes Annika and the other players just because they are German. If Annika would be Dutch, he wouldn't give a shit. If Arantxa Rus would be a German citizen, he would be her biggest fan. This is something I don't understand. It has nothing to do with success, gamestyle or sympathy..

And the irony here is that national pride isn't really a "German thing" these days..
-tim83- is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 06:02 PM   #30
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm dying.