The 2014 Live Scoring Thread - Page 98 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 12:40 AM   #1456
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

if this means she'll have be more motivated to win miami then be it. there's no other way to this
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 12:41 AM   #1457
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute

The thing is, if she would have reduced her unforced errors, she pretty much would have won the match; Giorgi didn't play really well at all, needed her second serve so many times...

Actually, I had a strange feeling with her today...I had a feeling she wasn't on the court emotionally in pretty much the whole match...and her movement was terrible
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 12:50 AM   #1458
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light

Tennis is not her first priority any more with Sochi, Grigor, Sugerpova & her many endorsements she just don't give a damn about tennis there,s no passion or fire she used to have let,s hope this will wake her up big time
FurqanMashaFan#1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 12:59 AM   #1459
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurqanMashaFan#1 View Post
Tennis is not her first priority any more with Sochi, Grigor, Sugerpova & her many endorsements she just don't give a damn about tennis there,s no passion or fire she used to have let,s hope this will wake her up big time
Sadly, but I agree.
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 01:15 AM   #1460
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Quote:
she just don't give a damn about tennis
No one could say this, she was 100% into tennis 10 years ago, now she's 80% into it and it's normal to have other activities. You cannot be on the top 10 forever.

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 01:20 AM   #1461
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

im going to the spa today... i badly need a hard massage. this match brought so much stress. i still hope maria makes it to singapore this year.
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 01:21 AM   #1462
country flag malarkist

on second thought. if she does make it and plays this way against the rest of the top 8, im gonna have a real courtside heart attack.
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 01:37 AM   #1463

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
No one could say this, she was 100% into tennis 10 years ago, now she's 80% into it and it's normal to have other activities. You cannot be on the top 10 forever.

HELLO she has every right to have other activities but going to Sochi doing the NBC gig when you can play in Middle East like other tennis player & shake of the rust but NO
Ma$ha is famous and world recognize because of her accomplishments in tennis not because of Sochi and Sugerpova ever since she started her candy buisness her tennis is not the same too many distractions
she used to be the fighter of tennis fight till the last point but at AO, Paris and today she just gave up double fault after double fault error after error 58UE God damn

YES you cannot be a top 10 forever but at least you can learn from your mistakes 6 month layoff play,s 3 tournament take a layoff again amazing

Forget to mention she's now down to 7 in ranking with many more points to defend if she continues to play like she'll be out of top 10 HOPE SHE WILL TURN IT AROUND

Last edited by FurqanMashaFan#1 : Mar 11th, 2014 at 01:52 AM.
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 03:17 AM   #1464
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Being in Sochi is her greatest moment, she said that and that's it
I don't know why you blame it. Remember your feeling 3 weeks ago, what is it? proud, happy, amazing.....
You're so mean
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 04:13 AM   #1465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
Being in Sochi is her greatest moment, she said that and that's it
I don't know why you blame it. Remember your feeling 3 weeks ago, what is it? proud, happy, amazing.....
You're so mean
Okay i am a little upset right now but it,s clear she hasn't improved a bit since AO her greatest moment suppose to inspire her to play good tennis
not committing 58UE/9DF i woke up at 3 am to watch her play and i am going to do it again at Sony Open i just want her play great again
and i seriously hope she wake up and train and i mean train a lot wish she'll improve and play better
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 04:50 AM   #1466
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurqanMashaFan#1 View Post
Okay i am a little upset right now but it,s clear she hasn't improved a bit since AO her greatest moment suppose to inspire her to play good tennis
not committing 58UE/9DF i woke up at 3 am to watch her play and i am going to do it again at Sony Open i just want her play great again
and i seriously hope she wake up and train and i mean train a lot wish she'll improve and play better
I know what your feeling
Be a fan of Maria for a long time, watch her play from 06, I have through so many emotion, happy, sad, heartbroken, confused.... few years a go, when Maria loss, I din't read anything, got away from tennis, so up set about Maria, but time after time especially after her injury 2008, I change my mind, just free my mind and support her.
So maybe you need a break now, Let's fresh ur mind and come back next week, and support her match by match
Sorry my bad english
Suicide Tennis
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 02:42 PM   #1467
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched the last game....it was 30-30, second serve, easily returned by Maria, she should have taken charge of the point.....but she carelessly hit it long. There are bad days.....but blowing a point like that is not at all characteristic of Maria, even on a bad day.

I am having doubts about her new coach. I do not like all the other distractions. I think Maria is still capable, but she has to want to be.
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:04 PM   #1468
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Kader must love umpiring Maria's matches
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:11 PM   #1469
Crux Squall

1-0
1 ace for Maria
Suicide Tennis
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:12 PM   #1470
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

Stream?
T496 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread