Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 02:40 AM   #2161
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

One of most painful loss from Maria
Both player play well in 1st 2 set, Safina should have won 1 GS
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2014, 06:34 AM   #2162
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Nice video of her first practice at IW. I like the way how Sven works with her, so interactive

http://tennistv.nl/video/11839/sven-...sharapova.html
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #2163
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova vs Julia Goerges ~ Highlights

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 02:07 AM   #2164
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova vs Goerges 2014 Indian Wells Highlights
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 05:34 AM   #2165
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Nice TC interview. Roddo, can you upload it somewhere?
http://www.tennischannel.com/video/v...1oDobP5&lid=1&
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 11:09 AM   #2166
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Nice TC interview. Roddo, can you upload it somewhere?
http://www.tennischannel.com/video/v...1oDobP5&lid=1&
2014 IW - Justin Gimelstob and Lisa Leslie sit down with Maria Sharapova:

https://mega.co.nz/#!Usw2SDQC!on_9mg...Ep4sgpdRMxQhk8
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #2167

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Another one from TTC:

Maria Sharapova teams up with Pinkberry:

http://www.tennischannel.com/video/v...jZCdLWL&lid=0&

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!4tp0hCiQ!6dqJPj...qxgP4L_-3_1tf4
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #2168

Indian Wells: Quizzing WTA Stars

http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/article/3704994
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #2169

Rafael Nadal, Maria Sharapova and John McEnroe BNP Paribas Open Murals Unveiled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvN4BKToltk
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 05:03 PM   #2170
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

wow! thanks for the vids guys
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 08:37 PM   #2171
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova View Post
Sharapova vs Goerges 2014 Indian Wells Highlights
Well, Maria has been hitting some pretty vicious, bad-ass shots in this match. If she keeps doing that consistently later today (and - hopefully - in the rest of the tournament), half of the job is done.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:57 AM   #2172
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 02:16 AM   #2173
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if it's the right place to post this..but I like this match..and well, no one posts in JuJu's forum anymore obviously.

Feel free to delete/move it.
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 11:23 AM   #2174
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Maria appears at 1:50.
He still has the same attitude on the court
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 12:01 PM   #2175

HEAD - Upgrade your game - Maria Sharapova's Message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCzB8ANKsr4

HEAD - Upgrade Your Game With Maria Sharapova - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_rJGG1rHQw