Tales from the Locker Room - Episode 26, The Road To Carlsbad - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who do you want to appear next in Tales from the Locker Room (maximum 4 players)?

Klara Zakopalova 14 14.43%
Dominika Cibulkova 47 48.45%
Ekaterina Makarova 9 9.28%
Angelique Kerber 33 34.02%
Julia Goerges 44 45.36%
Daniela Hantuchova 42 43.30%
Sabine Lisicki 51 52.58%
Kirsten Flipkens 14 14.43%
Sorana Cirstea 26 26.80%
Nadia Petrova 31 31.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 21st, 2014, 04:26 PM   #1006
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tales from the Locker Room - Episode 19, Asderaki Lays Down the Law!

Perhaps I did this cartoon all wrong. Maybe it's Serena who needs to hire this guy to hypnotize her into believing Cornet is Sharapova

bobito is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2014, 04:33 PM   #1007
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Perhaps I did this cartoon all wrong. Maybe it's Serena who needs to hire this guy to hypnotize her into believing Cornet is Sharapova
Don't try to avoid Yours responsibility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
Ree reading this comics right before the match, but she not got the point of this joke, so when she recognized Alize Cornet on court, she is scared that she actually plays against great Serena Williams, not against Cornet!

We all should to blame bobito for all this mess

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 04:34 PM   #1008
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's definitely top of my list of players that need to be included but I don't have a script ready yet. I could probably shoehorn her into a cartoon in a supporting role but it wouldn't be right. When, not if, when, Venus appears she'll be the star. That much I can promise.
It's not like your previous cartoons had much in the way of a script anyway.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 04:52 PM   #1009
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
Don't try to avoid Yours responsibility.

It's a good job she didn't read the French Open episode in that case.

Old Feb 21st, 2014, 04:53 PM   #1010
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's a good job she didn't read the French Open episode in that case.
I must disagree.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 04:55 PM   #1011
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
I must disagree.
Perhaps JoLa should have read it

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 07:24 AM   #1012
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Her style is unorthodox but it works rather well. She can smash rackets on any surface--she has serious career grand "slam" potential. And she has lot of variety--you never know when she is going to just silently go about her business or add a tantrum to really mix things up and keep her opponent guessing. Sometimes it's the details that can really give a player the upper hand over her opponent.

Threatening to switch to Babolat is a perfect example of Vika's ability to play mind games. First of all, she throws her opponent completely off-guard with her sudden willingness to speak well for a rival company. Secondly, she shows that she's willing to put her tennis aspirations ahead of her marketing potential. This is a great tactic for gaining a psychological advantage and a prime example of what it can take to become a mentally strong professional.

I think Vika's tantrums are one of the most underrated nuances of her game.
I have to say Vika's racquet smashing technique was much improved yesterday. Plenty of forward weight transfer and destroyed it with a single throw. Marat Safin himself couldn't have done much better.

Her tennis left quite a bit to be desired but that's another matter.

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 07:54 AM   #1013
country flag Shifty-Eyed Dog

Shifty-Eyed Dog has a brilliant future Shifty-Eyed Dog has a brilliant future Shifty-Eyed Dog has a brilliant future Shifty-Eyed Dog has a brilliant future Shifty-Eyed Dog has a brilliant future Shifty-Eyed Dog has a brilliant future Shifty-Eyed Dog has a brilliant future Shifty-Eyed Dog has a brilliant future Shifty-Eyed Dog has a brilliant future Shifty-Eyed Dog has a brilliant future Shifty-Eyed Dog has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have to say Vika's racquet smashing technique was much improved yesterday. Plenty of forward weight transfer and destroyed it with a single throw. Marat Safin himself couldn't have done much better.

Her tennis left quite a bit to be desired but that's another matter.
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 09:02 AM   #1014
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

Great topic .. i see it for the first time

Keep it going , and waiting for simona ( in a leading rule )

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 01:38 AM   #1015
country flag wta_watcher

wta_watcher has disabled reputation

Love these toons, Bobito! Keep 'em coming!
wta_watcher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 04:33 AM   #1016
country flag The Kiwi Fan

The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future

Do one on the Robson-Erakovic wimbledon match, the crowd got reeeeaaaaaly involved

Tennis Tipping:

Titles: Singles: 50K Aning 2014 Doubles:
The Kiwi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 05:51 AM   #1017
country flag The Kiwi Fan

The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future

Chris Evert's commentater portrayal cracks me up, my favourite is...

Carrilo: (on Azarenka) She hasn't dropped a point on serve yet. she's held to love 3 times in a row.

Evert: Kuznetsova's real problem here is she hasn't been able to take advantage of the break point opportunities she's had.

Carrilo: (gives Evert wtf look)

Tennis Tipping:

Titles: Singles: 50K Aning 2014 Doubles:
The Kiwi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 08:36 AM   #1018
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

Re: Tales from the Locker Room - Episode 20, Battle of the Sexes

Ok there was enough speculation about this match last year, it's time to get it on.

To be continued...
Serena Williams, Andy Murray, Judy Murray, Patrick Mouratoglou

Last edited by bobito : Mar 16th, 2014 at 08:16 AM.
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 08:59 AM   #1019
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Well she got you there Andy
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 09:12 AM   #1020
country flag Safina
The One And Only!

Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh this should be good
Thank You Dinara! Former World No.1(April 20, 2009 – October 11, 2009&October 26, 2009 – November 2, 2009) 3 Time Slam Runner up, 2007 US Open Doubles Slam Champ (W/ Nathalie Dechy)2008 US Open Series Champion,2008 Beijing Olympic Silver Medalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinara Safina
What I really wanted to say is that what I miss the most of you guys, to the fans, to the people who have supported me throughout my career. Thank you so much for always being there for me.
Aga|Vika II|Robson|Kvitova II|Bartoli I|Hingis V|
Safina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote