*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5. - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 01:39 AM   #226
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

I have a homework assignment that's due at 9pm California time (two hours after Vika starts) that I have to finish. It's going to be impossible to complete it once she starts .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 01:46 AM   #227
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Barely awake by now but I'm going to make it...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 02:02 AM   #228
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

She's on court and enjoying her music

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:29 AM   #229
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Injury is not her fault i guess, but at the same time she just signed up for a cash tournament during the off season when she could work to improve the fitness. I don't have the details and shouldn't really judge, just losing interest.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:30 AM   #230
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand.
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:48 AM   #231
country flag viktoria,neveri

viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all

It's a waste of time following her matches.
She comes to tournaments just for losses,
while Sumyk and Meilen watch on with bored expressionless faces.
Is anyone entertained? Besides the brainwashed
bashers and ugly media fawners of course.
viktoria,neveri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:49 AM   #232
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

If it's a waste of time don't do it, it's that simple.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:51 AM   #233
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly this loss hurts the most for me. The loss itself is not a big deal, but that Vika was a complete shadow of the player she should be. Sure she wasn't at her best physically and rust is expected after a layoff like that, but she clearly didn't want to be on court tonight. All players go through dark phases, so something like this is inevitable, but we really need to pray that she can rebound from this soon. That was BAD.
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:51 AM   #234
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktoria,neveri View Post
They're always like that.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:52 AM   #235
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Now seeing her play & seeing how bad her injury is I wonder if it an good idea too skip Miami & Monterrey Open & comeback for Madrid
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:53 AM   #236
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Honestly this loss hurts the most for me. The loss itself is not a big deal, but that Vika was a complete shadow of the player she should be. Sure she wasn't at her best physically and rust is expected after a layoff like that, but she clearly didn't want to be on court tonight. All players go through dark phases, so something like this is inevitable, but we really need to pray that she can rebound from this soon. That was BAD.
She can't rebound until she is fit and healthy. She obviously isn't.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:54 AM   #237
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktoria,neveri View Post
It's a waste of time following her matches.
She comes to tournaments just for losses,
Is anyone entertained? Besides the brainwashed
bashers and ugly media fawners of course.
I keep saying it is up to her. If you are ruling the tennis world at the age of 22 (not because of lack of competition) then you should be able to play at same level at 24. But injuries are crappy. I don't know if it is just bad luck or if she has not been doing what she should. Guess it is up to anybody to make up their own minds about it.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:54 AM   #238
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

She should only play until she is 100% fit. She's not going to learn shit from getting bageled by middle of the road players like Davis (who she would be bagelling herself) whilst playing with injuries. If hunger is the problem, take a 6 month-1 year break while she's still young.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:55 AM   #239
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
She should only play until she is 100% fit. She's not going to learn shit from getting bageled by middle of the road players like Davis (who she would be bagelling herself) whilst playing with injuries.
I agree. She should skip Miami and Monterey and do proper rest & prep for the clay season.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:58 AM   #240
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
She can't rebound until she is fit and healthy. She obviously isn't.
There's a difference between unfit/unhealthy and that type of attitude though. If you're unfit/unhealthy then don't play, but there's no reason to be on the court to do that. At the YEC even she blatantly wasn't moving and was just waiting until the match was over, but here she still gave a half-assed effort, which is even worse. She obviously shouldn't have played, but that excuse is cancelled out by the idiotic fact that she did. And if she is going to be an idiot and play, then at least try.