Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 05:37 AM   #316
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2

First win in doubles!
Into the SFs with a huge 6-7(3) 7-5 10-7 win over Groenefeld/Goerges.

Last edited by Wiggly : Feb 28th, 2014 at 05:51 AM.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 05:35 PM   #317
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent stuff! I think both of them are currently ranked in the top-20. SF is definitely winnable, too.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 09:44 AM   #318
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

After another three-setter, into the finals with Petra
GL Iveta&Petra
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 08:48 PM   #319
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

IW 1R : vs Meusberger.
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 06:02 PM   #320
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
IW 1R : vs Meusberger.
lost

Ivey visited "almost 100 doctors"

http://www.tenisportal.cz/zpravy/mel...senosti-13871/
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 09:28 PM   #321
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantuchov View Post
She faces a Qualifier or Lucky Loser in the 1st round. Too bad Keys, Davis and Bencic could be her 1st round opponent. It could still be much worse tho.

I'm just so happy that she's back !!! Hopefully she can stay healthy and play well.

Her section:

[4] Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK) vs. Ajla Tomljanovic (CRO)
Iveta Melzer (CZE) vs. Q/LL
Aleksandra Wozniak (CAN) vs. Q/LL
Q/LL vs. [8] Shuai Zhang (CHN)

Good to see you back here! Long time no see, for me its been ages me that i was here.. Have to get back here more often but offline life takes alot of time too :-)

Good to see Iveta back in action (good to write that after a looong time) i am happy to see her back too.... Hope she'll get some rythm.. tough luck for this first round but she''ll be back :-) (and me too!! :-))

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 01:50 AM   #322
country flag Wiggly

Iveta drew Kleybanova in Miami's 1R with Li lurking in the 2R.

She'll have to commit to weak MMs on clay to get her ranking back. Gotta be careful with the few tournaments remaining on her PR.
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 02:43 AM   #323
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute

She'll be the last to play tomorrow on Grandstand. Let's hope the live streaming starts tomorrow, too!
Alisa's been playing well lately, but Iveta has been improving match after match, at least according to the scorelines from the matches. I will keep my fingers crossed!

She still has extra 4 tournaments to use her PR + Roland Garros. As she hates grass, she could enter some challenger tournaments right after Roland Garros. I know she's already 31 y.o. and might not want to restart her singles career in the ITF circuit, but I hope the losses don't discourage her from trying to get back to the Top 100.

Good Luck, Iveta!
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 01:12 AM   #324
country flag Wiggly

Another tough loss but she really fought her there.

The good news is that it will give her 10 points instead of 1 point. She'll already be ranked around the 850th spot.
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 01:21 AM   #325
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Another tough loss but she really fought her there.

The good news is that it will give her 10 points instead of 1 point. She'll already be ranked around the 850th spot.
There are always positives to take from it.

Too bad she couldn't serve the first set out.
Please, Iveta, keep trying !!! Better luck in the next tournaments!

In doubles, she's teaming up with Husarova and they play Flipkens and Ivanovic in R1. Good luck!
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 08:43 PM   #326
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Made these HLs a couple of days ago. Iveta played a really clean and consistent match. I think she would have finished 2012 inside the top-30 if she played the way she did in Brisbane/AO for the rest of the year.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #327
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Iveta's on the preliminary doubles entry-list with Cetkovska. I approve.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old May 19th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #328
country flag Wiggly

Lost 7-5 6-4 to Svitolina. Quite encouraging, isn't? She now has used 4 SR and we must hope for a dream draw in Paris.
Old May 24th, 2014, 05:53 AM   #329
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta back at the FO after a two-year absence. Plays Coco first round. Will Iveta get her first win of the year here?
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2014, 09:39 AM   #330
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Well the draw could be much, much worse. Come on, Iveta!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote: