The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 12:40 PM   #421
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread

Yeh, Lucie's performance here should definitely help her confidence a lot, but she's still got doubles to play, so hopefully things will go well for her there too.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #422
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Lucie is back in one of her old stomping grounds this week -- she's playing in the Midland 100k. The Stadium court is being live streamed, so check out the links below to watch the action. For those of you who missed it, her doubles match with Siniakova is archived on the livestream.com site -- just click on 'Updates' in order to find the video of it.

http://www.dowcorningtennisclassic.com/index.html
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/2...rue&mute=false
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 01:54 AM   #423
country flag Jason A.

Tough loss for Lucie today in the 2nd round against Lauren Davis. Lucie did well to push the second seed to 3 sets, but Lauren's consistency won the day. I was impressed with what I saw from Lucie though. Yes, she hit a few too many UE's, but you can see that she is really starting to gain a rhythm on her groundstrokes again. Oh, and her serve was definitely a weapon; she even hit one or two 2nd serve aces. I really think that she is on her way back to playing her best tennis again. As long as she stays healthy and positive, she'll definitely get there.
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 02:11 AM   #424
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

What was the score?
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 10:54 AM   #425
country flag Jason A.

It was 2-6, 6-3, 6-4.
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #426
country flag mauritsolei

mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice

why isn't she playing doubles with krajicek @ Indian Wells?
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 05:23 AM   #427
country flag Jason A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauritsolei View Post
why isn't she playing doubles with krajicek @ Indian Wells?
Good question... Your guess is as good as mine.
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 12:03 PM   #428
country flag protenis_cz

protenis_cz is a glorious beacon of light protenis_cz is a glorious beacon of light protenis_cz is a glorious beacon of light protenis_cz is a glorious beacon of light protenis_cz is a glorious beacon of light protenis_cz is a glorious beacon of light protenis_cz is a glorious beacon of light protenis_cz is a glorious beacon of light protenis_cz is a glorious beacon of light protenis_cz is a glorious beacon of light protenis_cz is a glorious beacon of light

The were not playing together because they would not get in. Cut off was 88 and their combined ranking was 93.
protenis_cz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #429
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

25K Chiasso.

CONRATS to Lucie for winning her first title since 2011, and 19th career singles title!

Her road:

Rd1 (2)Lucie Hradecka (CZE) d. (wc)Karin Kennel (SUI) 75 36 64
Rd2 (2)Lucie Hradecka (CZE) d. (Q)Tereza Malikova (CZE) 60 62
QF (2)Lucie Hradecka (CZE) d. (wc)Jil Belen Teichmann (SUI) 64 67(2) 64
SF (2)Lucie Hradecka (CZE) d. (4)Arantxa Rus (NED) 61 75
F (2)Lucie Hradecka (CZE) d. Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) 63 76(4)
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old May 3rd, 2014, 09:22 PM   #430
country flag Jason A.

Here are some pics of Lucie taken at the final in Chiasso.

http://www.cdt.ch/sport/tennis/10564...a-chiasso.html
Old May 18th, 2014, 03:42 PM   #431
country flag Jason A.

So, Miss Hradecka was playing in her own backyard this week -- the Prague 100K. She wasn't able to make it out of the singles qualies, but it was a totally different story in the doubles where she and Misa made it to the title match. And who did they face in the final? It was none other than her former doubles partner, Andrea, and Andrea's new partner, Lucie Safarova. This was the first time that these two pairs have faced each other since Lucie and Andrea split up. And who came out on top in this first meeting? Well, it was Lucie and Misa in straight sets -- 3 and 2.

Old May 21st, 2014, 12:53 AM   #432
Tennis Fool

RG. Q draw:

(7)Mariana Duque-Marino v Yulia Putintseva
Eri Hozumi v Viktorija Golubic
Melanie Oudin v (wc)Manon Arcangioli
Kiki Bertens v (18)Lucie Hradecka

First round is an intriguing matchup. Lucie is 1-0 against Kiki, but this is their first meeting on clay. Kiki also got the SF on Cagnes-Sur-Mer, falling to the eventual champion, while Lucie fell in qualifying. Lucie lost in the first round of the main last year, where she was a direct entrant.

She needs to do well here, as she didn't go to Strausbourg to defend her finalist points.
Putintseva #1 player

Last edited by Tennis Fool : May 21st, 2014 at 02:31 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2014, 01:56 PM   #433
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 1 & 2

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 12:18 AM   #434
Tennis Fool

Lucie Hope she regroups in the back half of the year!
Putintseva #1 player

Old May 27th, 2014, 07:38 AM   #435
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

new house
http://bydleni.idnes.cz/lucie-hradec..._osobnosti_rez