>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 287 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #4291
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

http://www.fedcup.com/en/draws-resul...rica/2014.aspx

POR beat BUL 2-1. And Michelle beat Kostova 4-6 6-2 7-6 !

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2014, 07:47 AM   #4292
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

finally a win!!!
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 05:06 PM   #4293
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

But today Michelle lost her match to Govortsova 1-6 3-6 !

BLR beat POR 3-0. Michelle lost her doubles match with Luz 1-6 0-6 ...

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 06:45 PM   #4294
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

This girl

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #4295
country flag rucolo

Good news today, POR beat TUR 2-1. And Michelle won both her matches !

She won her singles match 6-4 6-2. And doubles with Luz 2-6 6-3 6-3. 2nd place for POR

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 10:32 AM   #4296

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Michelle also beat Yanina in two sets...
any ideas where she is playing next?
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 09:40 AM   #4297
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

She is playing small ITF in USA again 25er in Surprise next week, will be seeded 4

Old Feb 24th, 2014, 01:36 PM   #4298
country flag Saraya!

1st round OUT vs. Wozniak

Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 02:11 PM   #4299
country flag Saraya!

In the Q for IW now..

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 09:09 AM   #4300
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

Won 1st round vs Doi in 3 plays tonight vs Majeric (SLO) for a place in the MD spot GL
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 09:03 AM   #4301
country flag rucolo

Michelle qualified for Indian Wells main draw !

She won a close match, 7-5 5-7 6-3. R1 vs Ka. Pliskova who leads Head To Head 3-1

Her serve still sucks so much. 10 DFs in Q1, and now 15 DFs in Q2 !

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 11:01 AM   #4302

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 03:58 PM   #4303
country flag peixe

peixe is an unknown quantity at this point

let`s go Michelle. She should win Pliskova
peixe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #4304
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

oh s***... Michellle plays Miami in 1st QR she plays Goerges (( she had no luck at all,but lets see ITS MICHELLE!
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 08:56 AM   #4305

Forca, Michelle!!!